nObody at home.....trOuble!!!

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey sugar sweeties....πŸ˜›

Well.... just being bOred tO why dun i ask sum fishy frOm yOu guys....πŸ˜†

Being at hOme... but alOne.... and sumthing cum in mind certainly.... but actually thats gOing tO be evil after sumtime....πŸ˜• but yOu dun nO...inncOcent naa....πŸ₯±

still dun understand.... Ok... make it mOre clear...πŸ˜‰

hav yOu ever dO sumthing which really different... kOi kaarnama sharnama....😈  when nO bOdy is at hOme and yOu start dOing sum stuff like cOokin Or etc... Banana tha Biryani Or ban gaya cake.... ya Oven may cake rakha Or sitting in frOnt Of TV... and Blast!!! Or call yOur friendss at hOme when nO one is... then they make that paradise, a hell and certainly mommy arrived..... 😡 

share sum Of sumthing like this... when nO bOdy at hOme and yOu create a trOuble fOr yOurself and fOr Others😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gr8 topic Usman πŸ‘ Looking forward to reading what the people here get upto... well as for me when I am at home on my own I don't get upto anything messy etc...
Umm i am a gud girl πŸ˜‰

Home alone, i blast the music, put the tv on as well, sit on the pc and stay online 4 hours πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah even if i wasnt supposed to stay online all day πŸ˜‰

Am not naughty to make cake instead of biryani, i would just make both πŸ˜‰

Nice topic though 😊
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
x] trouble for maself... hell yah ^-^
Lets say.. it included people.. lots of them... xP
and something happened that shouldnt have in that house... =]

OH AND THAT OTHER TIME... something scary happened... 🀒
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Lol thats the way Saira...! πŸ˜ƒ
''Make both of them'' 😳
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anon

Umm i am a gud girl πŸ˜‰  gud gurl... then what are yOu dOing here  in cc....😲

Home alone, i blast the music, put the tv on as well, sit on the pc and stay online 4 hours πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah even if i wasnt supposed to stay online all day πŸ˜‰ is tht a gud gurl's habbits....πŸ˜†

Am not naughty to make cake instead of biryani, i would just make both πŸ˜‰ wOw... then there iz sumthin else, yOu messup!!πŸ˜‰

Nice topic though 😊 thnxxπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha usmaan..there are only good girls at CC okay...only the boys are evil πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

waisey nice post.. πŸ˜›

But Whether i'm alone at home or not alone..we can do whatever we want..My mother doesn't mind at all πŸ˜‰ She is toh very cool πŸ‘

and cooking toh is my habit and jalwah...chahe biryani ho ya cake..dono banana is azaan and mast πŸ˜›

Love,
Gracella
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
...I cant cook.
At all 🀒
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon

Umm i am a gud girl πŸ˜‰

Home alone, i blast the music, put the tv on as well, sit on the pc and stay online 4 hours πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah even if i wasnt supposed to stay online all day πŸ˜‰

I do the same.. Except dat im allowed to sit online all day always! πŸ˜ƒ