Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged
guyz any 1 know here pallavi subhash which workz on "ek adhuri kahani"but now she is working on star plus in "karam apnaa apnaa"serial(balaji production) i think she worked in zee marathi can any 1 tell me more about her nd send me the video of serial in which she is she is marathi girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pallavi subhash" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey i dont think so pallavi subash playing role in adhuri ek kahani but she had alredy done some marathi films... (policachi bayko)not remember Another films name..& she is now in kasam se, she is playing role of jai walia's 2nd wife..

nandoskara

nandoskara

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
She acted in Shwaas,the movie which was sent to Oscars.

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
The Actress in Shwas movie was Amruta Subhash and not Pallavi subhash.Adhuri ek Kahani ..Amruta Subhash is in main lead.She was in my school.

As for Pallavi Subhash.She has Worked in Marathi serial that is aired on ETV Marathi is "Char divas Sasuche",But she has left the role coz of KAA.She is form Pune ,have done may print adds for jewelary Brands.

By the way my name is Shweta .Ans I am a huge Kahani ghar ghar kii fan specially fan of Sakshi...I dont watch Marathi serial regularly but my Aaji do that Big smile
Hope this information help u out.I dont Have any videos of Pallavi.Bye.

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 info sweta... but amruta subhash is not in adhuri ek kahani she is in avghachi ha saunsar..

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 info sweta... but amruta subhash is not in adhuri ek kahani she is in avghachi ha saunsar..

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhagu_k

you are right bhagyashree..Amruta Subhash is in avaghachi ek saunsar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top