Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Second Harry Potter Generation Information Revealed:New Clip from J.K Rowling Documentary

We have a great way to cap off this extraordinary year with a bang, as there is a brand new clip from the upcoming J.K. Rowling documentary where the Harry Potter author provides new information about the second generation of Hogwarts students as contained in the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In this video which you can view here via our galleries or on our Youtube channel, Jo clearly draws out the family tree of some familiar characters, answering long awaited questions from many fans about the family lives of some beloved surviving characters in the final Harry Potter novel(spoiler caution to those who have not finished Deathly Hallows).

< src=http://www.youtube.com/v/uF0sP3goOfU&rel=1 width=300 height=234 =application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent"></>

You can see the handwritten tree from JRK here in our image galleries (Update: Thanks to TLC reader Bel we know this is also now on JKRowling.com behind the door in her study.Please note Jo has added a new portion for Draco Malfoy) . JKR says of her need to have the series planned out with this much detail, noting "I can't help it," says Jo. "You know what it was like, it was like running a race, and you get to the finishing line and you're running too fast to stop, so I do know what happened afterwards and I couldn't stop my imagination doing that. So I know this sounds an awful lot of detail to go into for your own satisfaction and not because you're planning to write more books, but that's just how it was I couldn't stop, I had to know – I had to know what happened next."

Jo is asked in the video clip if this whole new generation of characters means additional Hogwarts books could be written, however Jo puts an end to this saying no. JKR replied: "Yeah,…don't, don't, don't, it can't be. I think no, it's time to stop, it's time to stop now. It gives me a certain satisfaction to say what I thought happened and to tell other people that, because I would like my version to be the official version still, even though I've not written it in a book, because it's my world." JK Rowling...A Year in the Life will be broadcast on UK channel ITV1 December 30 at 7pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Spandana*tukz_REmix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Second Harry Potter Generation" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
the video is gud,check it out

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i will.Thanks. Embarrassed Smile

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
my pleasure

narender_20

narender_20

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
That's a great video.....thanks

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
u r welcome dear Embarrassed

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
the part of charlie is the best.....luved it Embarrassed
Even george marrying Angelina 4 da sake of Fred Clap and of course Luna n Rolf's kids N most importantly Draco Clap

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

wow..love her thinking..but why did she say I think in every single thing the guy asked her..I mean isnt she supposed to know?Confused

..thanks for this Embarrassed

Edited by Tani91 - 01 January 2008 at 8:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top