Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

bAcK aFtEr lOnG bReAk... Chatters (Page 2)

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

Usmaannnnnn jiiii aasmaan se tapke...wher ju bin gum thn??? Big smile how r u? haals nd chaals? Big smile

kahan hay tu yaar...!!Wink

kitnay time baad daikha.....Tongue

and yes... like nOw... me... aasmaan say tapka... pr tapka tO sahi naaaaTongue

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Hi usman
welcum bak
im sukhi

hOw dO i fOrgOt yOu Sukhi..... hOw dOin...Tongue

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 3194

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Hi usman
welcum bak
im sukhi

hOw dO i fOrgOt yOu Sukhi..... hOw dOin...Tongue

u spoken to me be4

ooo i did forget

aniway im gud u

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18120

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged

hehehe me toh here nd there..u was the one who was ghayabTongue

dekh liya..kahan?LOLTongue

haan jii shabaash...well done...Big smile

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by sateera_angad

Usmaannnnnn jiiii aasmaan se tapke...wher ju bin gum thn??? Big smile how r u? haals nd chaals? Big smile

kahan hay tu yaar...!!Wink

kitnay time baad daikha.....Tongue

and yes... like nOw... me... aasmaan say tapka... pr tapka tO sahi naaaaTongue

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Hi usman
welcum bak
im sukhi

hOw dO i fOrgOt yOu Sukhi..... hOw dOin...Tongue

u spoken to me be4

ooo i did forget

aniway im gud u

hOw dO ya fOrgetAngry

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 5465

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

hehehe me toh here nd there..u was the one who was ghayabTongue

dekh liya..kahan?LOLTongue

haan jii shabaash...well done...Big smile

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by sateera_angad

Usmaannnnnn jiiii aasmaan se tapke...wher ju bin gum thn??? Big smile how r u? haals nd chaals? Big smile

kahan hay tu yaar...!!Wink

kitnay time baad daikha.....Tongue

and yes... like nOw... me... aasmaan say tapka... pr tapka tO sahi naaaaTongue

me and gayab.. yaar just gayab frOm chat club.... but be active naa... belive meLOL

and yes... where are Others,... yOu knOw... we was there as gang.... bOlay tO bhai lOogLOL

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 3194

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Hi usman
welcum bak
im sukhi

hOw dO i fOrgOt yOu Sukhi..... hOw dOin...Tongue

u spoken to me be4

ooo i did forget

aniway im gud u

hOw dO ya fOrgetAngry

Crysori

were did we tlk be4 ?

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18120

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
acha jii toh matlab onli hiding from us...haww hayee..sharam karo...how rude! LOL Tongue

baaki sab yahin kahin honge..unko bhi konsa chain hai... LOL LOL yeh ofcourse... Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sis's 4ever CC. We R Back..Plzzzz Join

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: griffy.fz   Replies: 234   Views: 8786

griffy.fz 234 8786 24 December 2009 at 4:30pm by SuperGrl126301
* Happy Halloween Chatters! :D *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 486

gk_09 8 486 01 November 2009 at 8:03am by missinguonly
Time For A Break....(Leaving On 1st June)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

Author: Taify   Replies: 823   Views: 13465

Taify 823 13465 25 October 2008 at 11:47pm by anni_23
Is ur hair straight,curly,long,short,black or dyed

2

Author: RAJAYE_HIND   Replies: 13   Views: 794

RAJAYE_HIND 13 794 30 August 2008 at 1:22am by farazlol
The LONG awaited awards are FINALLY here!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: scarletteblue   Replies: 76   Views: 2799

scarletteblue 76 2799 21 May 2008 at 12:44pm by Howlarious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index