my research....friends....have a look!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Friends,

rah akki's topic'' first thing which comes to my mind..''.seems to have become so popular and easily a very likeable post..Clap.running into 125 pages...that i felt it required special mention.......hope i am not speaking out of hand.....Embarrassed

let's analyse why it's so easily popular ...acc to me  1.it's quick and takes little of our time to write in.

2.we can just put in a word or a sentence which can be funny,sensible,emotional,meaningful...so it gives us scope to express ourself.

3.we can read what others have said and have a good laugh at the connections..

okay...so i wrote what i felt about the post...hope itz okay with you all.Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my research....friends....have a look!!" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I agree! It is a very fun game.
Hats off to the one who came up with it Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top