~*~ Evil Griller of The week ~*~

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

{ Source: http://worldofjez.net/Gifs/WELCOME.gif }

Kiddan saare???😛 Hopefully my dearie Jessie had fun being grilled by our many evil grillers but as always there can only be ONE person who does it better that the rest of us😳 I guess the person who manages to out do others just gets lucky at that moment of time😛 so don't worry there is nothing special about him/her😆 but I can proudly say there is an exception in this case😳 The griller we have chosen to be the "Evil Griller Of The Week" really is Evil Her terror has spread throughout the world from Canada to France to Australia so before she terrorizes me further lemme annouce our FIRST EVER Evil Griller of the week and  I am VERY proud to say it's none other than the evilest....

"MONI GALIB SINGH"

I hope you do full justice to your role as the Evil griller of the week when I put up our next murgi/murga to be roasted next week😆

And here's a siggy for you to use made our very own Talent House Mishi Bhishu aka Misha😆

Love Jot Alien Singh😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh hey wow! this is a totally new concept! LoL pretty neat!
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww monii gabar hypere galib khan sing ji congratzz haha u soo evil at grillin well deserved 😆

Angelic_J thumbnail

@ ena: aww thanx😳 Hopefully it works out great😛

@ Raju: oye mein tenu kuttun grrrrrrrr😡 U keep strecthing Moni Galib Singh's name😡 Man it gets hard for me to keep track of it dude😭😆

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@hayee jot tu aini laal kyon ho rehi ya 😡 😆 uff mein to gayi aaj haha omgg i knoww moni killing me too she keeps stretchin it mera dimag gaya a 😆 😆
Angelic_J thumbnail

ai-ai buddhi amma has a brain too???🤓🤓🤓 Welll that's news for me😃😆 aur mein taan jammi {born} hi laal si so go ask this question from my bebe as to why I am laal😛😆

achha chal give me the one you have RIGHT NOW and it must be proper so I change it in the above post of mine😛

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 stop chatting ji... nehi taan viewbie mein ban jena 😆 😆
Angelic_J thumbnail

Oye badbudaar{lolz} I wasn't chatting😡 I was merely asking raju to confirm Moni's name so I can correct it in my first post😃 but you're more than welcome to come join me ji😳 vaise bi it's too hard to control the chatting freaks *ahem-ahem*

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JK_5

Oye badbudaar{lolz} I wasn't chatting😡 I was merely asking raju to confirm Moni's name so I can correct it in my first post😃 but you're more than welcome to come join me ji😳 vaise bi it's too hard to control the chatting freaks *ahem-ahem*

😆 acha i was just warning u ji... haha.... naale gussa kiss aur nu dikhaaaaaa.. 😡 veer ji theek nehi hai ji... koi na ill let u off lol.... haan kya kare... its too much fun na.... sure ill join u... naale why aint u sleeping 😡

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
congoo monii...u deserved it meanie 😛