Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged

{ Source: http://worldofjez.net/Gifs/WELCOME.gif }

Kiddan saare???Tongue Hopefully my dearie Jessie had fun being grilled by our many evil grillers but as always there can only be ONE person who does it better that the rest of usEmbarrassed I guess the person who manages to out do others just gets lucky at that moment of timeTongue so don't worry there is nothing special about him/herLOL but I can proudly say there is an exception in this caseEmbarrassed The griller we have chosen to be the "Evil Griller Of The Week" really is EvilOuch Her terror has spread throughout the world from Canada to France to AustraliaOuch so before she terrorizes me further lemme annouce our FIRST EVER Evil Griller of the week and  I am VERY proud to say it's none other than the evilest....

"MONI GALIB SINGH"

I hope you do full justice to your role as the Evil griller of the week when I put up our next murgi/murga to be roasted next weekLOL

And here's a siggy for you to use made our very own Talent House Mishi Bhishu aka MishaLOL

Love Jot Alien SinghEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Evil Griller of The week ~*~" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged
oh hey wow! this is a totally new concept! LoL pretty neat!

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:18am | IP Logged
aww monii gabar hypere galib khan sing ji congratzz haha u soo evil at grillin well deserved LOL

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged

@ ena: aww thanxEmbarrassed Hopefully it works out greatTongue

@ Raju: oye mein tenu kuttun grrrrrrrrAngry U keep strecthing Moni Galib Singh's nameAngry Man it gets hard for me to keep track of it dudeCryLOL

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@hayee jot tu aini laal kyon ho rehi ya Angry LOL uff mein to gayi aaj haha omgg i knoww moni killing me too she keeps stretchin it mera dimag gaya a LOL LOL

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged

ai-ai buddhi amma has a brain too???GeekGeekGeek Welll that's news for meBig smileLOL aur mein taan jammi {born} hi laal si so go ask this question from my bebe as to why I am laalTongueLOL

achha chal give me the one you have RIGHT NOW and it must be proper so I change it in the above post of mineTongue

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL stop chatting ji... nehi taan viewbie mein ban jena LOL LOL

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Oye badbudaar{lolz} I wasn't chattingAngry I was merely asking raju to confirm Moni's name so I can correct it in my first postBig smile but you're more than welcome to come join me jiEmbarrassed vaise bi it's too hard to control the chatting freaks *ahem-ahem*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top