•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

guys ive just read this abt mika. he voted for amir sanjeeda and rakhi lost.😆

RA are giving a press conference as I write to state that they have asked the Mumbai Police to investigate:-

A. The use of an automated voting software purchased by one of the contestant's brothers.

B. Why Star allowed more than 20 votes from a single line for AS when they had been told that all votes over 20 from one single line will be automatically voided.

C. That Star TV's NB3 organizers cheated and simply used them for TRP's. and had no intentions of being fair towards them in the finals of the competition.

Abhishek stated that they have provide all the proof to the police.  He also made it clear to the media, that going forward he is the only one who will speak on RA's behalf, since he does not want Rakhi to be subjected to ridicule by the media for her "emotional outbursts and so called dramabaji."

Rakhi said "today being Christmas, "I would like Santa to bring me justice and fairness with relation to the judgement in the just concluded competition."

Meanwhile Mika is claiming he single handedly sent more than 90 thousand votes for AS, and encouraged all his pals to do the same. He added that since he is very honest and liked by his fans they tend to listen to him when he asks them to do something.

Mika claims to have met Aamir at a party hosted by Kekta a few days before the finals. He has never met Sanjeeda. Mika had watched a few episodes of NB3 and enjoyed Rakhi playing Gabbar Singh.

good going mika.😆

LOL!! 🤣
For once Mika made the right choice 😆 😆 😆
Thnx for sharing 😛 and Rakhi..Boy u got owned 😆
🤣 very good Mika.What u did was correct 😆 😆
Atleast Mika admits the truth...
😆 Everyone has a first time, Mika just had a first time in doing something right
hahah thats awesome, thanks Mika. I'm a huge fan of Sanjeeda and Aamir, I'm so happy they won. I hate Rakhi, the dramaqueen 😡

Originally posted by sharad's fit

LOL!! 🤣
For once Mika made the right choice 😆 😆 😆
Thnx for sharing 😛 and Rakhi..Boy u got owned 😆

haha truuee!😆

atleast mika is honest about wat he do.