Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
hey everybody wats up!! anyway i'v decided to make up a hockey chat club were u ONLY talk about hockey!! as u can all see im a huge vancouver canucks fan and an even bigger luongo fan.....so iv decided to make a club that gives u all the best highlights bout hockey were all of us can share our knowledge Smile So if ur a hockey fan cum out and share ur nhl knowledge! but im sorry to those that arent residents of the U.S.A or Canada because of the fact that these two countrys are the only countrys in the nhl.... so u guys may not understand about players like gretzky and luongo or even the teams like new jersey devil's or vancouver canucks! but u are still welcome to join and learn and other fun things so... ya

Members in my hockey club::

-Karanb::Luongo
-mz.jess::Crosby
-Mrs.SalmanKhan::Pyatt
-sateera_angad
-savina_101
-.::ANiSHAXx
-lil-lhasa.x::Spezza

Edited by KaranB - 31 May 2008 at 4:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Hockey ClubR.I.P Luc Bourdon-Pg 16" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Canucks won today . Big smile
we owned the flames. ! <3

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

Canucks won today . Big smile
we owned the flames. ! <3
ya totally!! after all what team are we THE BEST WE ARE THE CANUCKS!!!!! lol, anyway watch the nucks own anaheim on sunday!!! we are gonna kick some anaheim *buts* LOL LOL like we have for the past wat 3 games that we've versed them!! lol!! GO..CANUCKS..GO<33

Edited by KaranB - 28 December 2007 at 8:34pm

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
are u kidding me noone likes hockey!!! Confused well 4 1 thing i noe that Anisha and Savina luv hockey!!!!! especially anisha shes all around pyatt!! and savina luvs luongo and morrison!!! so were are u guyz!!!!

heres luongo's pic:::here's morrison's pic:::

heres pyatts pic::

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i dn;t relly watch hockey... Ouch Big smile LOL bt hey newayz! LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

i dn;t relly watch hockey... Ouch Big smile LOL bt hey newayz! LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed
lol right bac at ya LOL

Edited by KaranB - 29 December 2007 at 1:59pm

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
yer u might not kno bt am very very random...i woz bhatking here nd there so i thot hello hi karloon... LOL Embarrassed Big smile

savina_101

Goldie

savina_101

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hey {C a n u c k s} Rock!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.