MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyaa everyone..hope u all are fine😳

Our eyes are one of the most delicate n intense features on our face and depict several things😉...when we are angry,sad,happy, mad etc..our eyes change vastly and one tends to notice when they look at our eyes, what we are feeling inside our hearts😉..correct?😳..

Then well when it comes to LOVE😳..do our eyes speak?😳...im sure they do😉..but then how do we know, the person we love understands what our eyes are saying?😕...many atimes it happens...our eyes show feelings for him/her and we let them speak for us, not knowing if him/her even understand our feelings behind them?😕😳...when infact we should use our mouths😆...and when eyes speak its a whole different feeling to when u speak words😛...

What do u all think?...Do our eyes speak?😳..and if yes then does the person we love understand?...how do we know?😉

x hinal x😳

P.S. sorry if this is a bad post..i dont know how to explain😆..sorry😳...

Edited by •hinal• - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail

I cnt comment on ma eyes...but yeah the gal i love she said ma eyes say alot...they do speak...maybe she said dat cuz she knows how to read them 😳

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Umm i think 4 girls..when they winder there eyes..and make them even bigger..they are surprised or don't know what to say.. when they giving that still look, there is alot of things going on in their heads.. and i think when mouths are quite, but the eyes speak..its like although she may be quite..theirs alot she wants 2 say. 😊
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its said that when you smile your eyes smile if you genuinely mean it
Yh ur eyes do speak... if the person u r with is close to you and understands you, they will be able to tell what u're feeling just by looking at ur eyes... your eyes are very expressive... they look in a different way for different feelings
cool_pooja thumbnail
They really do speak a lot. When i blush dere is dis sparkle in my eyes i can feel and i tend to look away.. When im in love and wen i look at him wid all the love, he says he can feel id in my eyes, and yes sometimes even i tend to feel it..

His eyes.. Atleast for me dey speak.. The way he looks at me, it just tells me how he is feeling. When he gets angry it just shows in his eyes. 😳
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eyes dO speak but Only what heart say... 😳
Yeah..I do believe that the eyes shows what we r really feeling, like when we are angry or happy..
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Look my eyes baby....

O Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan
Maaf Hon
Ek Tuk Tumhein Dekhti Hain
Jo Baat Kehna Chaahe Zubaan Tumse Vo Ye Kehti Hain...

Tumhein Dekhke Jhukti Hain
Uthi Aankhein Jo Baat Na Keh Sakin
Jhuki Aankhein Vo Kehti Hain

Aankhon Ki
Aankhon Ki
Gustakhiyaan
Maaf Hon
😉 😃