mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

im having some problems i just bought a new CD and copied some songs on it and now when i tried to open the folder it says that please insert a Cd in the drive but the CD is already in there

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
hi Manjot--well I'm not much of a techie....hmmmmmmmmmm...which drive did u put the cd in?  u record it in RW drive (drive E on my computer) but play it in the CD-Rom drive (drive D on mine).  So i would first make sure it's in the right drive...beyond that i'm not sure ðŸ˜•
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
    Hey Manjot.... if ur other CD's r well deteched by ur Cdrom drive, that means ur Cd-Rom is Working well..... in which ever drive u insert a recorded CD it does,nt matter,
    probably u have not recorded ur cd properly, i mean some error may have occured while recording the CD so its not working.

If it was a RW-CD(Rewritable CD) then erase the cd again, or if it was a normal cd ... i may be harsh here sorry, just throw the CD😉.. get a new one and record once more!
Make sure screen savers are not working while recording the CD!
I hope it helps u!😊😊
mango thumbnail
well i did buy CD-RW because last time i brought the CD-R and i had to throw it away if i put some other CD in like songs or something it opens (folder) but when i put the CD that i copied it says insert a disk
HUMM thumbnail
it was a RW-CD(Rewritable CD) then erase the cd again.
probably u have not recorded ur cd properly, i mean some error may have occured while recording the CD so its not working.

mango thumbnail
i dunt know but whenever i put in the cd n try opening it through my computer it doesnt open it asks me to insert a disk 
HUMM thumbnail
u record a new CD now!!😊😊

and then try!😊😊