India-Forums

TechTalk & Personal Computing Guide
TechTalk & Personal Computing Guide

trouble with CD

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

im having some problems i just bought a new CD and copied some songs on it and now when i tried to open the folder it says that please insert a Cd in the drive but the CD is already in there

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hi Manjot--well I'm not much of a techie....hmmmmmmmmmm...which drive did u put the cd in?  u record it in RW drive (drive E on my computer) but play it in the CD-Rom drive (drive D on mine).  So i would first make sure it's in the right drive...beyond that i'm not sure Confused
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 1:31am | IP Logged
    Hey Manjot.... if ur other CD's r well deteched by ur Cdrom drive, that means ur Cd-Rom is Working well..... in which ever drive u insert a recorded CD it does,nt matter,
    probably u have not recorded ur cd properly, i mean some error may have occured while recording the CD so its not working.

If it was a RW-CD(Rewritable CD) then erase the cd again, or if it was a normal cd ... i may be harsh here sorry, just throw the CDWink.. get a new one and record once more!
Make sure screen savers are not working while recording the CD!
I hope it helps u!SmileSmile
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
well i did buy CD-RW because last time i brought the CD-R and i had to throw it away if i put some other CD in like songs or something it opens (folder) but when i put the CD that i copied it says insert a disk
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
it was a RW-CD(Rewritable CD) then erase the cd again.
probably u have not recorded ur cd properly, i mean some error may have occured while recording the CD so its not working.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i dunt know but whenever i put in the cd n try opening it through my computer it doesnt open it asks me to insert a disk 
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
u record a new CD now!!SmileSmile

and then try!SmileSmile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index