Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

About Kahiin to Hoga?

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

hi everyone.....

i just recently started watching Kahiin to hoga....i actually watced it when i went to india for hollidays and i loved it...so now when i came back to canada i started watching it from the bigining and i LOVE it........I Love sujal.......He is so HOT.......but i have few Questions though......

i know that Kashes gets married with Pyush but does she still love Sujal....does she fell in love with Pyush.......i am at the part where there is talk about kashis and Pyuses wedding and Sujal thinks Kashes only loved him for his money...will Sujal find out the truth about Rishi...and also does Pyush knows that Kashes loves Sujal before he marries her....Also does Mahek and Moly finds out about Rishis plan......is he able ot break the bond between the sisters.....

i know i have lots of Questions.......but can someone PLZ answer them for me....

Thank you....

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

hi jhanifa...well u have a lot to catch up on...lets see

when kashish gets married to piyush she neither loves him nor hates him, she just choses piyush over sujal cuz she thinks sujal doesn't trust her. piyush knows that she loved sujal before he marries her. they r just good friends after marriage but slowly k falls in love with p. nobody finds out that rishi is the one who created the misunderstandings between the three of them. mahek finds out rishi's true colors before k and p's wedding but mouli doesn't find that out till a lot later.

i hope this answers all ur questions.

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks alot Kesha....

but can u also tell me if sujal ever finds out that the misunderstanding between him and Kashes was because of rishi and not Piyush before Piyush dies.......does sujal also find out that vesu aunti is behind all the riswat stuff that he thinks its Piyush......does Piush and Kases finds out that it was Vesu aunti who druged Kases and send her to the farm house where Sujal was staying....and Does Molli also sleep with rishi and dget pregnant or does she find out the truth about him later on......

can anyone answer these questions for me........it would be great.............i know i am probelbly taking u all back in time........but i cant help it i just have to know.....

thank you...

Edited by jhanifa - 31 December 2004 at 10:25pm
jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
can someone plz answer my qustions.........
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

no sujal never gets to find out that vasu was behind the rishwat scam...........

he never gets to find out that rishi created the misunderstanding between kashish puyish and him..............

molly hasnt slept with rishi but she leaves her house for him and moves in with sujal..............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top