Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

First question that comes to my mind is, if kids and adults wants to learn or be educative about certain animals why cann't they do so in natural habitat of these animals instead of artificially creating a zoo or aquarium and making thier survival difficult.

Am being thinking about this since http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/01/america/NA-GEN-US- Aquarium-Whale-Death.php 

Leave them alone and arrange safari's / boat rides / under water scuba for folks interested... for educational purposes ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Animal Captivity - Sad ?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
First stop eating animals for pleasure and delectability then we will talk of other cruelties... Be vegetarian..........!!!!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

First stop eating animals for pleasure and delectability then we will talk of other cruelties... Be vegetarian..........!!!!

HA HA HA again a square drive .... on a ball going outside the leg stump LOLLOL

See the post vegetarianism has nothing to do with it...show animals in natural habitat or artifically controlled environment... its all for education and specially for making kids aquaint of nature that is around. Tongue

Edited by raj5000 - 26 December 2007 at 11:08pm

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

See the post vegetarianism has nothing to do with it...show animals in natural habitat or artifically controlled environment... its all for education and specially for making kids aquaint of nature that is around. Tongue

If you use the word cruelty the ball is always outside the off-stump... LOL.

Are we living in our natural habitat tell me raj.. we were never born with clothes but half our life goes matching one thing with other... so we shouldnt interfere with nature until its a sure sign of global warming..

Sorry man for draggin your post (like satish's shahs body in Jaane bhi do yaaron) to neverland... LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 26 December 2007 at 11:13pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Are we living in our natural habitat tell me raj.. we were never born with clothes but half our life goes matching one thing with other... so we shouldnt interfere with nature until its a sure sign of global warming..

Sorry man for draggin your post (like satish's shahs body in Jaane bhi do yaaron) to neverland... LOL

LOLLOL nps Bud! already a post open on Veg Vs Non Veg.... we can debate there...Big smileBTW - personally I would disregard any comment on people on preaching vegetariansm....who are not following ANTAU or covering thier nostril/mouth 24/7 or don't believe in pesticides Wink LOLLOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged

First question that comes to my mind is, if kids and adults wants to learn or be educative about certain animals why cann't they do so in natural habitat of these animals instead of artificially creating a zoo or aquarium and making thier survival difficult.

Am being thinking about this since http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/01/america/NA-GEN-US- Aquarium-Whale-Death.php 

Leave them alone and arrange safari's / boat rides / under water scuba for folks interested... for educational purposes ...

I totally agree with you on the bold part.  I am shocked why was this whale in aquarium to begin with??????? Shocked Ouch  That is animal cruelty all the way.  Leave them in their natural habitat IMHO. 

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I some what disagree on it . echo system is dynamic and  subject to change and such artificially created habitates don't only help in our understanding about animals however they are also providing safety to them especially  to certain endangered species. You must have read the "Knut" controversy, I would like to hear your thoughts about that .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knut_(polar_bear)

What I feel , that death of any animal in such situation usually hit  news in much negative way then the death of similar creatures in their natural environement where the number of deaths is much higher.

Edited by Morning_Dew - 27 December 2007 at 12:30pm

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL nps Bud! already a post open on Veg Vs Non Veg.... we can debate there...Big smileBTW - personally I would disregard any comment on people on preaching vegetariansm....who are not following ANTAU or covering thier nostril/mouth 24/7 or don't believe in pesticides Wink LOLLOL

It is indeed cruelty when the animals are bred and raised for human entertainment benefit and consumption.

Edited by lighthouse - 27 December 2007 at 2:02pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top