Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Living in 21 st century still expectation of men remain the same

- He should earn and make it big.

- Should devote time with loved one's.

- Cannot be with himself for a day... when in relationship orelse soemthing going on Wink

- Men can never have a bad day...should be smiling once at home no matter what?

Haa! come on times have changed still men cannot have freedom to live and do whatever he wants, why always live under pressure... smiley face even though he wrecked his ferarri...orelse something going on... LOL

Edited by raj5000 - 26 December 2007 at 10:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Men have no life other their woman?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
ya i know its a womans world... sad but true...

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Nari unions doing andolans or dharnas should be asserted about the same and requested to close down thier sansthas LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Nari unions doing andolans or dharnas should be asserted about the same and requested to close down thier sansthas LOL

LOL LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I feel all men are Feminist.... Embarrassed Confused i hate it Ouch but cant escape too Confused Embarrassed Big smile

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Masculinism, thats what needs to happen

So men can wear skirts, after all only real men wear kilts.
So men can watch Notebook and bawl like a baby
So men can wear pink
So men can cook and clean

The way I see it men themselves put pressure on men to be macho and masculine. A man cannot break the conformity of machoism without being teased for being gay or a sissy. Little boys cry their dad says don't cry like a girl. Guy is upset about something, friends say be a man, take it like a man.

Not all women expect their men to do it all. Many women would be more than happy to cut men some slack. However, male ego comes in the way if the woman is more successful. Both men and women are equally expected to make time for their families, both men and women are expected to brave through rough times with a smile.

Women are expected to carry a ten pound bowling ball in their belly for nine months, then shove it out of a tunnel of flesh and still be delightfully happy about the experience.

Whenever there is a discrepancy in expectations it is not right.

Connie

IF-Dazzler

Connie

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Masculinism, thats what needs to happen

So men can wear skirts, after all only real men wear kilts.
So men can watch Notebook and bawl like a baby
So men can wear pink
So men can cook and clean

The way I see it men themselves put pressure on men to be macho and masculine. A man cannot break the conformity of machoism without being teased for being gay or a sissy. Little boys cry their dad says don't cry like a girl. Guy is upset about something, friends say be a man, take it like a man.

Not all women expect their men to do it all. Many women would be more than happy to cut men some slack. However, male ego comes in the way if the woman is more successful. Both men and women are equally expected to make time for their families, both men and women are expected to brave through rough times with a smile.

Women are expected to carry a ten pound bowling ball in their belly for nine months, then shove it out of a tunnel of flesh and still be delightfully happy about the experience.

Whenever there is a discrepancy in expectations it is not right.

OMG!!! you had me in splits.... I should get this thing laminated and put on the wall... LOL LOL

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 6:25am | IP Logged
One day will definitely come, when Men and Women both realize the responsibility towards each other.. I will answer to this post then in a condition if I exist on earth Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top