What is Ronit Gujral up to? part 2!!!

Mgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

No I really think Ronit is in love with Pooja because he wouldn't be playin games with her and he has changed for real!!!

The only people who need to changed are Kushan, Annie, and Akash

but we all know that Kushan and Annie aren't gonna change because they're bitches but it'll probably take a miracle......

Akash could change cuz he knows betta but the only part is that he thinks he's "in love" with Pooja let me give you some advice Pooja can't be yours she's 100% Ronit's and she ain't gonna be wit you so you just have to forget about her and move on and start a new relationship with Reema.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotshot1 thumbnail
I totally agree wid every word u said!
No Angel thumbnail

I completely agree with you too!!

Actually guys what's up with Akash!?!

These days he's really annoying and acting weird in front of Reema; even in front of Pooja Ronit!!  I do not know what's wrong with him!! He's the one who helped Pooja Ronit to get close to each other!! He's the reason why Pooja Ronit have become inseparable!!

He could have been so happy for them and respect Reema's feelings. But he's not!! This so not him!! Akash suppose to be an understandable person not like this!!

Mugrl you had better change your topic!! I guess it should be: "what is Akash up to?"😡

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i cant belive that akash has turned evil😈
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

yea i also agree wit u ppl

wat i wanna noe iz wat happen 2 dat fun swet n kind akash v all knew

hez really mean 2 reema now a dayz

if he cudnt c ronit n pooja 2gether den y did he reunite dem

I use to love him, u know the way he used to give commentary in front of camera.......god i use to love him.......he was so cute