*Happy Birthday Sana (Smartc)!!!* - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by smartc

Yo Aman.. Thanxxx again dammit.. Detailed reply I've already given to your such heartwarming message but just wanted to say "thanks" again πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Awwww I read anf replied back to that detailed post already dammitπŸ˜†lub youu.😳
Sanaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I can't believe I missed your birthday dammit😭 😭

1.) Sana's best quality - her endearing personality - this includes everything about Sana - her sweetness, her easy excitability (is that a word?), the way she's absolutely in love with Iqbal, everything!! But I've got one complaint Sana - you can never say no! I remember this one time I had asked you to make me an SV avi and you were sick but you still made it...and you didn't even tell me that you were sick 😭

2.) Why is Sana unique & what's her best creation till date?
Why is Sana unique? This one's very simple. It's because of her personality. She never tries to mold herself or try to conform to everyone. She has her own likes and dislikes. Her best creation is the Saawariya ones - I can't stop staring at them...of course my personal favorites are the SRK avis😳

3.) Dedicate a song to her - tumse accha kaun hai😳

4.) Any special message for her

Sana,
You're one of the sweetest members I've come across in my life (if not THE sweetest!). I hope you never change. I know we don't talk that much anymore but I always loved your posts (be it pics or videos)...they always made me happy, just like you! 😳 Thanks for being such an amazing person!!

I hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by inavars - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Thakur Saab

Hay Sana!!!!

Yo yo yo Bhaskar πŸ€—~

Many Happy Return of the day. Knowing you and having you as a friend is really a big asset. Then we both had the same favourite. Irfan!!! Can never forget the time we have spent together fighting for him πŸ˜† I still remember the help you provided with stills one day and if I am not mistaken it was almost 3am then when you were helping me.

Thank u soooooo very much from the bottom of my heart.. Truly indebted to y'all for wishing me and making my b'day such a memorable occasion 😳😳😳 . Damn, I knew u liked Irfan but he was your favorite??? 😲 Dude.. I swear.. The guy's gold.. Well, for me and u, he is, right? *ahem* Anyhow, word around here is that he's making a special appearance on VOI's Chote Ustaad this Saturday.. so I can't wait.. Guess will be watching the show after all for his sake.. U know me and him.. we go a loooooooong time back *hehehe* I think I just recently parted with his sig.. At one time or another, I usually have his sig or an avi dedicated after him.. But then I had to bid it adieu sadly.. But I am soo hyper and excited over his awesome message.. I can't believe it still that he recorded a message for my b'day.. can u believe this?? Barnali di Zindabad !! I feel like going in a rally and screaming my lungs out *lol*.. Ok, ok, I will calm down.. But the fact remains that I got to know u more via SVOI forum. I had seen u around and I always noticed ya because of your "standard Rajeev avi".. At the time, u seemed as this strict person/moderator who is always there to enforce rules and regulations.. Baap re..I was a bit intimidated to be honest.. But I still remember how sweetly u asked me one day for pictures for that TB article.. and although I am still sorry for not grabbing the best shots, I was so pleasantly surprised at your humor and approachable nature.. Again goes on to show u that u can't judge a book by its cover,eh! So thank u for being so kind and generous towards me and for wishing me such awesome wishes.. Dude, I so knew it! U're the one spreading the 3 am rumors about moi 😑😑 .. Meri maa ne deikha tu pitwao ge yaar.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But seriously, I adore this place and for TB, I am more than willing to help out in any way possible.. So it was fun doing that at 3 am.. Woh alag baat hai kai next day, my boss @ work thought I was high with my drowsy eyes with big bags underneath them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Good times I tell ya 😳

Yes would like to mention this here so that everyone knows how dedicated Sana is when it comes to helping someone. She is one mast person. It's really a fun to interact with her and have fun. My partner detective in VOI section.πŸ˜‰

I am bindaas but I learn to be so from people around me.. U're one "mast" person urself dammit..*hehehe* I had a blast being your assistant detective, dude! I remember how ticked I was at how these peepz (coughs..production team..coughs) was trying to fool us.. And I got all charged up when I saw your post and I was like.. Thats it.. I am putting my foot down and getting the picz.. It was awesome πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I still remember the heart-wrenching day when Irfan was eliminated.. As u can tell, I am still miffed @ it.. More so, miffed at the whole way the wildcard round was played out.. I think I will still be holding this in my heart from a decade from today.. 😭 But thank u Bhaskar for always lending a shoulder to support and for making me laugh when I was down with sorrow of losing Irfan back then *sniffles* .. U're a rockstar dammit! I hope u always stay so πŸ€—

Sana I wish you everything today, good health and happiness. And whatever you wish to have. May each candle that you blow bring loads of everlasting joy and happiness into your life. Love you loads and I am really lucky to get such a friend like you.πŸ€—

Awww.. Thank u sooooooooo very much once again πŸ€—πŸ€—.. I dont deserve worthy of so much love to be honest but I will take every bit of it.. Even though we do not interact much, the few ones that we've had are enough to last a lifetime. So stay in touch dammit and holler @ moi if u ever need anything and I can be of help.. I am fortunate to have y'all in my life too.. I promised I wont cry again but damn... U guys are making me all teary eyed *sniffles*

Originally posted by *Shifali*

Hello Sana Di.

Happy Birthday To you
Happy Birthday dear Sana di
Happy Birthday to you

πŸ€—

Hope u have a gr8 day, and a gr8 year.

Shifu

Shifuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ! Thank u sooooooo much love for the lovely wishes.. Gosh.. I am overwhelmed with emotion.. Can't tell u how much each and everyone means to me πŸ€—πŸ€—~ Love ya heapzzz πŸ€—

Originally posted by noodles

Happy Birthday Sana di!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— You are one amazing member! You're very talented... I adore all of your creations because they're just brilliant. Every time I see one of your creations I can tell who it's by. πŸ˜›
I pray everything you wish for comes true.

I hope you have an amazing day and you have a blast! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
noodles

Amazing post Khushi di!! 😳

Noodlesssssssssss!! Meri noodlessss!!! How u doing dammit? Been such a long time since we chatted eh.. My fault entirely.. Have been less active lately but will try to be more active now πŸ€—πŸ€—~  Thank u sooo berry much for liking my work and always advocating for it.. We go a long time back eh.. I am so glad to have met u noodles. U've been one awesome friend to have and I wouldnt be here if it werent for your love πŸ€—πŸ€—~

Long live my fellow friends from the BMTD forum *hehehe* U guys always welcome me there the few times I pop around.. So thanxx for everything πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Love, Sana~

Originally posted by ammmu

Beeaaauuutttiiifffuuullll post Khushi di!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Happy Birthday Sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa again πŸ€—πŸ€— You deserve all the happiness in the world... hope you have a lovely day!!

Love, Ammu πŸ€—

Ammmuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. What is this dammit? Ur sig tells me u're sad??? Why?? Where are SV gone?? I will have to send out a search mission for them now.. I can't see u sad dammit.. I dont know why but I just cant πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—~

Gosh, thank u sooo much for leaving me such a heart-warming msg yaar.. I cant tell u how lucky I am to have friends like u.. Its one thing to have acquaintaces and stuff but I feel like u guys are my 2nd family.. Not even friends but rather my own flesh and blood.. I love y'all heapz πŸ€—

Originally posted by pakianjel

Happy Birthday Sana πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u soooo very much pakianjel πŸ€—

Love, Sana~ 😳
Many Many happy returns of the day Sana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May this year be as colorful as rainbow 😊

Originally posted by Simply_Smart

Thank you for the post Khushi Di! It looks fabulous! πŸ‘

Sana Di,

πŸ€— Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! πŸ€—

Thank u sooooooo much Smarty!! Goodness heavens.. I think u're like among my 1st friends here @ I-F...I was transformed from a silent lurker into a regular poster at the KAA forum and I can never forget the fun times I've had there.. 😳

In the little I know you, I've found out that you are an amazing person to know and talk to. You are kind, caring, loving, creative, friendly, easily approachable, and ever optimistic. I don't think words are enough to describe how absolutely wonderful you are. Your ravishing personality shows through in your breathtaking creations, making your creations totally unique – just like you! I am in awe of how comfortable you can make the other person feel when they are talking to you. In short, you are a beautiful package unlike any other that has the ability to bring a smile to a face at any given time. I am very grateful to have met you here.

I am speechless Smarty.. U wrote such beautiful words for me.. I am truly touched and humbled.. Thank u soo much dammit! πŸ€—Comfort level comes from mutual interaction and u've been an awesome friend and support to me through thick and thin.. How can I ever forget the way you've maintained peace and calm in our KAA forum? Even though I am not watching the serial much these days, I still frequent the forum to see the amazing contests and awesome articles n stuff from time to time.. I adore u heaps and  I admire your conviction a bunch. U're one heck of a person yourself dammit.. its been a pleasure knowing ya
πŸ€—

On your birthday, I wish you have a fantabulous day filled with love and laughter. And from seeing your initial reaction, a good amount of water supply and tissues. πŸ˜† I hope this day brings with it a year filled with love, happiness, and beautiful surprises. I wish you achieve and surpass all your goals with oodles of success.

Thank u once again..for everything.. For all the wishes, love and care.. The b'days long gone and over with and I can't help but giggle like a silly goose once again *hehehe* Truly a memorable moment in my life that I will cherish forever
πŸ€—

I hope to see you with your "dammit" around a lot more now.

Happy Birthday once again!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Loads of Love to You,
Smarty

I hope to be more active as well hun.. I miss my KAA crew and peepz.. Especially u, Aji, Naina and metou
πŸ€—πŸ€— Keep on rocking dammit!  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by ania_91

hey!!

wish you a very very veryyyyyyyyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA!! πŸ₯³ may you have a fanatabulous and rocking birthday!! πŸ‘

I might know you well......have seen you in DMG forum 😳 i guess this can be a good start........wish you have a gr8 time.......congratulations again on your b-day!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

tc.
ania 😊

Hey Ania.. Thank u sooooooo much love for all the warm wishes.. OMG.. My latest craze is Salaam Zindagi and Manya Sharma.. I love the sig u've got there.. Can't wait for the chemistry b/w Manya and Akaash to develop *hehehe*  Would love to get to know u better.. As for DMG, the serial rox *hehehe* Take care hun and thanxxx again πŸ€—

Originally posted by muqualp

Bajiiii!

oh my lovely Baji! Many many many Happy returns of the day! U simply rock my world and u know it! I'm so freaking gonna miss u! "dammit" awww baji I hope u had a super day! U are such an amazing person and an even better sister, who is always there to help and brighten my day! I feel so blessed that u trust me enough to tell me so much and are always there for me! Don't ever change k! I love uuu…I guess I cant say that enough times lol! U'll get a PM from me very soon inshallah with ur prezzie…am totally busy these days…hope u r fine and so is everyone else at home!

Bunches of Love!

~Muqu       

Muquuuuuuuu... Mah sweet lil sis.. Thank u sooo much first off for the beautiful msg dammit! πŸ€—I will wait for your pm dammit.. But I have to tell u that I've got a lot of best sisters here at I-F and u're definitely one of them.. Your cute antics and the habit of always being in touch floor me dammit.. U're such an awesome person and I love the dedication u've towards your work.. be it sigmaking or ur studies..Just never give that up, alrite? Love ya heapz and much love and propz πŸ€— ~ Your Baji 😳

Originally posted by Mokshda

A VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY happy birthday sana diii! Your such a rockstar...hope you have a terrific day! Aww you have a msg from Irfan...that musta made your day :D Keep rocking...enjoy!

Mah Lady M... OMG... U kidding me yaar? Made my day?? it made my life I think *hahaha* I swear.. that msg of Irfan's... I feel like stalkin him *lmao* Well, I aint that crazy now but I felt overjoyed and overwhelmed at such a beautiful msg.. I can't get enuf of it and can u blame me?? He was sooo damn sweet and this is what I love the best about him and about Barnali di.. Too down to earth peepz they're and what u see is what u get 😳😳😳 ~ Thanxx again for the awesome msgs and I just hope I continue to spread love around me...Cuz that's all I want *hehehe* (muwaaaaaaaaaaaah πŸ˜ƒ) πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Rock_Star

"Dammittttttttt" (your style πŸ˜‰ 😎 )
didn't know that its your bday

Happy Birthday Sana di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I hope you have amazing birthday and all your wishes come true....don't forget to save some cake for me πŸ˜‰

Just want to say you are  one of the most mindblowing people i met here at IF....who can forget your damn good creations.......you are a total rockstar person di...never change

missing you a lot
Once again Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ

Di where is the party?????? πŸ˜‰

Roopstar aka my rockstar!!! Dammit.. U still got that SG avi, eh?? Oh lord... Arent we two just nuts over Iqbal-Pallavi? Tell me about it.. To this day, whenever I see them together in the older KAA episodes, I feel.. liberated .. Best on-screen pair for sho πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u sooooo much hun for coming by and wishing me.. Bas duao mai yaad rakho .. that's all I want.. B'days come and go but what matters is the memories that one associate with them.. and for me.. I feel like the entire I-F congratulated me and was with me on this b'day of mine.. Something that will always be cherished and be memorable for me 😳😳😳

As for the party dammit.. U tell me.. We'll invite Irfan, Iqbal, Pallavi, Karan Patel, Hiten & Gauri, SRK, Aamir khan, Hrithik, Priyanka (for Aman's sake) and Kajol as the main guests of the evening..Venue, u decide *hehehe* As for music.. I am so letting Irfan choose that *hahaha* He's got an awesome taste in songs now.. i am sure we won't be bored *hehehe*

On a serious note: A big hug and thanxxx for everything.. So fortunate to have u in my life dammit.. Miss u heapz πŸ€—

Originally posted by khrhun_sheen

Happy Birhtday Sana!!

Thanxxx so much Sheen.. Babez, u rock πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Gracella

Happy Birthday Sana!!

Many happy returns of the day hun!

Love,
Gracella

OMG.. Gracie pooh.. U're here.. Awesome stuff dammit!! Thank u sooooooo much for the lovely wishes.. πŸ€—That cake's the best one yo.. Soo cute.. I have no qualms in eating as long as its an icecream cake *ahem*.. Perhaps u would know my fascination with ice cream cakes and if u dont.. well too bad.. I still want one *hahaha*

Thanxxx again hun.. Havent seen much of u around.. Hope u doing just fantabulous πŸ€—

Love, Sana~

Edited by smartc - 16 years ago
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

Sana diπŸ€—

Happppy bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy diiπŸ€— Hope you will have a blasttt 😳

Remeber mee...ayesha?? srk crazee 😳

Hope all ur dreams come trueeeeeeeeeeeee...enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ‘

Luv yaaaπŸ€—

I remember ya dammit... How u doing kiddo?? I hope really awesome πŸ€—πŸ€—  ~ Thanxxx a bunch for the lovely wishes hun πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ~ Truly appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ One of my dreams already came true.. I got a msg from my favorite Irfan.. Can a girl ask for more?? Nah uh *hehehe* I am super excited.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Take care love πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by ramas

Happy birthday Sana. I hope you have blast and all the best.
love Raksha

Hey Raksha πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ~ Thank u sooo much hun. I had a blast for sure *hehehe*.. U know, we have another rakshu on board.. A dear friend of mine.. I hope to interact with u more πŸ˜ƒ Thanxx for stoppin by and Happy Anniversary to u πŸ˜‰

Love, Sana~

Originally posted by anu93

Sana Dammit!( πŸ˜‰ )Didn't even know it was you bday!!Many Many Many Happy Returns of the day!Have a Blast!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Anu

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx so much anu! Gosh, its alrite yo.. I feel like the whole I-F has congratulated me neways.. so I am contented and blessed.. TK has outdone herself here.. She made me cry, smile, giggle, laugh out, and experience almost all the human emotions plausible at such occasions.. I sure am indebted to her and khairu *hehehe*  Thanxx again for everything πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by fariha17

Happy Birthday Sanaaaaaa!!! Have a wonderful day! πŸ˜›

Thanxxx so much fariha.. Gosh, U've my fav Roka avi in your sig... Ahh.. the memories I tell ya.. I miss that innocent love.. *sniffles* Anyhoo.. Thanxx a bunch for stoppin by and wishing me.. Appreciate it tremendously πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Skylar

SANA! πŸ€—πŸ₯³

I hope that you had a super duper birthday. As I said before, I think you're FABULOUS and I totally adore you. And don't worry, I can be the designated driver which means that most definitely the Mitwa and Show Me Your Jalva are taking a spin on the CD player.

Much Love! 😊

Skylar

Jazzzzzzzzzzz mah babez... Mah sweetumz and my hometown gurlie.. Dammit, U were the 2nd person to wish me on my b'day and like I said.. The party's on me *hahaha*.. Spin the cd and let Dj Sanz (that's me yo πŸ˜‰) take u guys for a ride.. Buckle on as its gonna be a bumpy ride but I promise to let y'all have the "time of your life"  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ~ I remember connecting with u instantly .. Our mutual love for the Mitwa song and Robbie craze.. I can never forget that.. Good timez I tell ya.. *hehehe*  Thanxx again for everything, Jazz.. U're one gem of a person dammit and I am fortunate to have u in my life πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Mad love, Dj Sanz 😳😳~

Many many happy returns of the day Sana...πŸ€—

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you! 😳
Happy Birthday Sanaa di πŸ‘ Hope you have a rocking birthday πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³. Hope you got everything you wanted and where is the partyyy. Have fun πŸ€—

I love youuu πŸ€—

AnzaEdited by *~Anza~* - 16 years ago