Debate Mansion

Debate - Reality Shows Vs TV Soaps (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
great topic Clap
the choice varies from person to person but dese reality shows dese days r best as seen by ppls views actually these r da shows which paly with emotions like lill champs n chote ustaad going on so whenever i champ is out we feels ad n cry with them i feel they r just doing to raise theirs trps n all but according to me none is better now ppl will come towards me with dandas but da fact is both r playing with our emotions but in reality shows atleast we have something informative to see n listen but in daily soaps only ladaai violence romance drama

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate - Reality Shows Vs TV Soaps (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 4:10am | IP Logged

But which one did you enjoy the most??

Kasam Se Tongue
Which one do you prefer watching??

Tv Serials

Thats because realty shows end quickly Tongue
Reality Shows Or the TV serials, which excites you the most??

Tv serials Tongue

If on one hand reality shows provide a platform for showcasing the talent, then TV serials gave their own part of entertainment..

But overall, who rules the industry?? TV soaps or Reality Shows??

Depends on how they perform it.
I say -- Tv serials

*tisha*...

*tisha*...

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i liked both of them.... we are seeing the daily soaps since a long time so interest develops automatically.... whereas reality shows give us some change.....apart from all that rona dhona.. both are nice

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Being casual would say reality TV is more entertaining, as you are not sure what reaction to expect and reactions are natural not scripted.

On more thought, would say both have thier plus and minus points...depending on individuals both can be entertaining. One minus thing about soaps of today, is over over exaggeration of everything drama/emotions/etc/etc... unrealistic situations created again and again...after a while gets to the nerves. Finally it's the game of trp... I won't count( barring few) the so called reality shows or talent shows are portrays 100% reality ...

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
As long as tellywood does not promote dialogs that are anti-national, seditionist, and the actions of the characters go by the indian penal code without violence/kidnapping/rape/bigamy/extortion/bribery/politicisi ng/sensationalism or anything criminal on part of the charecters/exhibitors, social-responsible tv is always welcome be it reality or soap. Few of them incorporate humorous themes, more humor will be welcome than less.
The characters who sign the contracts to the serial should also only sign roles that contribute towards peace and harmony to society and not accept roles that display how not to be. Only then will producers not exhibit those themes.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Before, I could say that Reality shows are more entertaining because they aren't sciprted but these days that isn't even 100% true.

I would and always pick Daily Soaps. However it is hard because both promote two different things, and i believe having the mix of both is very important. Smile

1D_lover

IF-Dazzler

1D_lover

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i like daily soaps but only youth shows like left right left,amber dhara,dil mil gaye etc.i don't like crying.i want something diffrent.i like reality shows too.
But which one did you enjoy the most??
Left right left
Which one do you prefer watching??
LRL
Reality Shows Or the TV serials, which excites you the most??
reality shows

If on one hand reality shows provide a platform for showcasing the talent, then TV serials gave their own part of entertainment..

But overall, who rules the industry?? TV soaps or Reality Shows??
daily soaps bcoz people like them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top