•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

I recently read this book... LOVED it...w ell i read the first one only and it was amazing...

though I felt the first part drag a lot... and only towards the end did I like it... though througout i didnt see much point in the book i felt it made good read.... I guess the reason was cos i didnt relate with the main charector.. i sort of did cos i kenw i might be like that when i grow up... but nt so much

How many of you have read it? wht do u all think?

Hey,

Well umm though i have heard of this book i havnt tried it.. I think i have even seen it somewhere..Wadz the story..

but the irony of the situation is that she is a finacial advisor... she is basically selfish and dont carish but then time comes when she starts to care about something... and she takes action against it and proves herself...
} well basically there is this girl who is like obsessed with shopping... her passion in life is to shop and own things with a brand name... and well she does too much of it and ends herself in debts... and to overome it she does antics and stuf...

but the irony of the situation is that she is a finacial advisor... she is basically selfish and dont carish but then time comes when she starts to care about something... and she takes action against it and proves herself...

i read it last week,.....is it the ''confessions of a shopaholic?'' by sophie kinsella?
well yeah the concept n everythign was gr8...though ti was bt of drag
it was nice!
i liked the books 😊

well the story is about this girl who is addicted to shopping an dbrands

she wants it or not..as long as it is for sale...she ahs to buy it!

a major spend-thrift she is, she has financial problem..

so she either has to cute back or earn more money....

n she isnt good at either of the options!

so its bout ehr..how she tries n handle it, her lil ehite lies,

her roamantic life n stuff...

Edited by zoya24 - 16 years ago
i have read all the book in the series and loved all of them!!! you should read the next one which is Shopaholic takes Manhattan!
i really want to read it, but every time i try to borrow it fmr my lib, soemone else has borrowed already! 😭
Posted: 15 years ago
I love this book i think its because i like films like legally blonde and it reminds me of that its more like something you imagine in a movie...its a really funny book and entertaining really nice to read and cheer you up.Love the characters in there especially becky and her justifications lol.
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah yeah ive read tht book...i missed the middle aprt of it though 😛
ur right the first half was .kinda boring..she dragegd it
but it was nice...i like Sophie kinsellas books