Yet another alegation by the Great Rakhi - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by L.A.M.B

And A Cup OF Koffee With KaranπŸ˜‰

LOL!πŸ˜†

But I think we all need a chilled drink because sub itna garam ho rahe hain!πŸ˜† This has really become a contentious issue. I'm seeing pple getting upset over it- but we need to just ReLaX. Life is already stressful enough!πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Mamani2007

I agree with this 100%. I was watching AJtak news chanel yesterday and they were in phone connection with both damaji I mean Rakhi ji and authority of star plus. At that small moment in phone line, she continously keep changing her allegations....And the person from star plus keep sayng or keep asking AJtak that I am confused what's her complain/allegation...........
Also I personally confused how come Mika came into picture.....All these people try to find out some scope/opportunity to come into lime light......
I think the deserve person win....and there are no reason of this mess..... 😑 😑 😑 NO Offence. I just wrote my personal feelings....
  wow, thanks for sharing this news, cause we dont get this tv channel............what would have happened if she would have actually won??? i wonder hehehheπŸ˜†

Originally posted by farah_rehman

seriously this has gone past caring for me now, im just looking forward to friday where we will see HUTI perform as well AAMIR SANJEEDA, yeah something to look forward to now

OH Great HT&SA performing

Are rakhi abhishek also performing.....?.....

Originally posted by Fazila~

wow, thanks for sharing this news, cause we dont get this tv channel............what would have happened if she would have actually won??? i wonder hehehheπŸ˜†

oh I thinking she is enjoying her loss more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If she had won, people would congratulate her and move on. AS for sure wouldn't have created any controversy. But the failure gives unlimited avenues to the drama queen in her. I say she is just using all chances to be in the limelight. 🀒

ya, all these are her dramas, well she got the trophy for it, i think she jsut wants more attention, n it should be a lesson for star plus, so they dont take ppl like her for their next NB or anyother prog.........imagine she wants to becom ektas bahu hahahha i mean in serial........wah kiya cene hoga

Originally posted by Fazila~

ya, all these are her dramas, well she got the trophy for it, i think she jsut wants more attention, n it should be a lesson for star plus, so they dont take ppl like her for their next NB or anyother prog.........imagine she wants to becom ektas bahu hahahha i mean in serial........wah kiya cene hoga

Star plus is getting free advertisement - they just have to make sure to do enough damage control so that it doesn't back fire. AS have very high voter backing and their dignified silence against all of RA's drama is garnering more support - they came, danced, won and went back to work. RA dont have anything else to do - so they are earning their big bucks by these inflamatory interviews.

It's a win-win situation for all - its just us the audience being "begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana" 😳

Rakhi really needs to let this go. Unless there is concrete evidence of foul-play...she should accept the outcome gracefully 😊
the results were obvious when A/S were declared the first ones to reach the finals..........smart ppl would know then only who the winners will be........... πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by L.A.M.B

Rakhi is now saying(This girl doesn't get tired of creating controversies) that a software called Pager toolkit was used to rig the votes....she is also saying that they did this to have their favs win.....

But what i donot understand is that why the channel would do so much hassle and waste so much money to just have their favourites win....If they really wanted them to win they could have just named them the winners no matter how many votes the opposiate jodi got.....And better they could have kept a weaker jodi in the finale againts their"favorites"

And what would the channel get by having AS win ??????

Bang on point. Excellent point.