Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freaky-girl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i would like to save my firsy kiss 4 my husband only...... 😳
freecash thumbnail
i would let the boy kiss me but i just can't do it. actually i am in this realtionship my boyfriend is the one who always kisses me but i never do that i don't know why i think that's because i am too shy. he keeps telling that your not little kid woh does not know anything but you do anyays the good thing is that he never forces me to do something its my choice. again i wouldn't kiss the boy on Ist or second date. Edited by freecash - 16 years ago
I_rocks thumbnail
Kiss!Just 4get abt.............I'll kiss the person i want.......but i'll never ever let ny1 to do that.. πŸ˜† ................because every boy would love to do that......But its important that who wants me to kiss him........I'll never kiss a person who'll tell me to kiss him.......I hope...My 1st and last kiss would be 4 the same person........the person who will love me a lot.................I'll never kiss a person whom i love........i'll kiss the person who really loves me...............❀️
Vitna thumbnail
I would not kiss that boi at the first date!! first i would want to know him better and then! who knows i might kiss a guy that is totally not my type and is opposite of me! i would want to kiss the guy that i want really! 😳 someone special!!! 😳
Originally posted by: Taify

Hmm.
Most of the girls make BF just like that. Time pass..

and again i think i better mention. I am talking generally.

Hmm.
Most of the guys make GFs just like that. Time pass...

Not only girls do it... guys do it too!!

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I like to do first Kiss again and again........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›I Miss every Miss to Kiss mere dost never miss a kiss from missπŸ˜•

cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I like to do first Kiss again and again........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›I Miss every Miss to Kiss mere dost never miss a kiss from missπŸ˜•

Vinu u really naughty! πŸ˜†

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wont kiss him on the first date, i will try to save my 1st kiss for my husband.
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think a kiss is innocent enough that I wouldn't necessarily wait to get married...but that doesn't mean I'd just kiss anyone I feel attracted to. The perfect moment would be when I really feel that I have a future with the person...that most likely, this is the person I will marry.
~*manai*~ thumbnail
first kiss should be the kiss you remember for the rest of your life! but the best kiss would be the first kiss from you husband