Posted: 16 years ago

Hmm... 😆

I was thinking..how many people here would kiss somebody they are going out with..or would accuallty wait to know that person really closly..?

I mean there are many people..who's kiss their boy/girl friend on the first date/second date..😊

but then their are some who'd get to know that person really closly..and wait for when the time is right...

Whats your views on this?

id wait until i know him properly and if he is worth it or not 😊
Well,
i dnt think anyone would be willing to Kiss on the first day itself... when i say Kiss u know what i mean 😆
😆 😆 yeep true saidd!

Nearly all would get to that them properly..but there are some..that find that first moment right..
a boy is always eager.. i know

but some girls are too.. some Firangi people.. or maybe those Kekta characters. 😆

Well im one of those who will wait for the right moment.. I have to be completly serious abt the guy and the guy has to be serious abt me before i give him my 1st kiss.. And im still waiting..😳 Even through i know dat guy since 2 years.. We have been together since an year.. 1 year best friends, second year gf-bf.. But somehow i want to save my 1st kiss for my husband.. I want my husband to be my 1st kiss!😳

u not sure if he is going to be ur BF?

Originally posted by Taify

u not sure if he is going to be ur BF?

U mean im nt sure if the guy who is my bf wud be my husband.. Cuz hez already my bf.. Ofcourse im nt sure.. How can i be sure abt the future.. Anything can happen..

Originally posted by cool_pooja

U mean im nt sure if the guy who is my bf wud be my husband.. Cuz hez already my bf.. Ofcourse im nt sure.. How can i be sure abt the future.. Anything can happen..

So u plan to date someone and marry someone. Good. You're choice.

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Well im one of those who will wait for the right moment.. I have to be completly serious abt the guy and the guy has to be serious abt me before i give him my 1st kiss.. And im still waiting..😳 Even through i know dat guy since 2 years.. We have been together since an year.. 1 year best friends, second year gf-bf.. But somehow i want to save my 1st kiss for my husband.. I want my husband to be my 1st kiss!😳

Awwww sweet 😳