Book Talk

   

Party Time..Yay!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Joined: 22 January 2005

Posts: 12911

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai-licious

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by gaurifan

Originally posted by Sai-licious

Originally posted by gaurifan

Hey guys christmas ka occasion aur without cake.. here is cake from me

I guess sweet is enough so  how about some pakodas..

 

 

im not very fond of fruitcake (god, all those nuts!!! LOLLOLEmbarrassed)... but those pakodas r mine!!!! *charges for the plate of pakodas, and grabs them out of gaurifan's hands!!!!* LOL actually nvm, i'll share... maybe... LOLLOL

okay okay u can have all pakodas and thanks for saving cake for me LOLLOLas  i love fruit cakes hehehe

Even i dont like fruit cakes much.. I prefer choclate cakes! Big smile

jo hukum maha rani pooja jee...:  - only have 1 tiny piece, ok!!!! or else, i'll be in trouble if u get more hyper than u already r!!!!!

and also jo hukum maha rani reena jee:

 

Thanks a lot..Big smile Mauh!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Party Time..Yay!!! (Page 7)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Joined: 22 January 2005

Posts: 12911

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai-licious

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by Sai-licious

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by Sai-licious

^^^ whew... main takh gai hoon!!! plz abb jaake kuch khaale!!??? all that food is calling my name!!!! LOL LOL

Nahi..Abhi tu we have to dance for atleast 1 more hour.. Everyone else can have the food no tension..LOL

oh god! kahaan phaasa diya mujhe!!!! na mujhe khaane deti hai, na mujhe gaane deti hai... LOLLOLLOL

Nachne tu deti ho na.. Tu nacho! LOL

Nacho... arre stop talking about food yaar!!!! waise ur not gonna let me eat, so y torture me by mentioning... food... food... mmmm!!! LOL

Imagine choclaty cake.. Filled wid choclate.. Choclate muffins.. Pani puri.. Yummmy... Aree u stop imagining.. U dance na.. I will eat..LOL

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Joined: 08 December 2006

Posts: 6571

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Imagine choclaty cake.. Filled wid choclate.. Choclate muffins.. Pani puri.. Yummmy... Aree u stop imagining.. U dance na.. I will eat..LOL

*Sai quickly grabs a whole LOT of food and eats while Pooja is busy stuffing her face. and then Sai pinchs herself to make sure it's not a dream, and it's not. and then Pooja comes back, and doesn't suspect a single thing!!!* Tongue



Edited by Sai-licious - 25 December 2007 at 12:41pm

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Joined: 15 June 2007

Posts: 1206

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
YAY! Just got the invitation!!

OMG! YOU FORGOT THE ICE-CREAM!!
But never fear as i am here!



I bought the whole ice-cream parlour!

here's my dress!



Ohhh..... and i found this poor guy out on the road so i decided to bring him along...



sparkling_gems

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkling_gems

Joined: 28 July 2005

Posts: 10009

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
heyy guys i m back for the party..

sparkling_gems

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkling_gems

Joined: 28 July 2005

Posts: 10009

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai-licious

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by gaurifan

Originally posted by Sai-licious

Originally posted by gaurifan

Hey guys christmas ka occasion aur without cake.. here is cake from me

 

I guess sweet is enough so  how about some pakodas..

 

 

 

im not very fond of fruitcake (god, all those nuts!!! LOLLOLEmbarrassed)... but those pakodas r mine!!!! *charges for the plate of pakodas, and grabs them out of gaurifan's hands!!!!* LOL actually nvm, i'll share... maybe... LOLLOL

okay okay u can have all pakodas and thanks for saving cake for me LOLLOLas  i love fruit cakes hehehe

Even i dont like fruit cakes much.. I prefer choclate cakes! Big smile

jo hukum maha rani pooja jee...:  - only have 1 tiny piece, ok!!!! or else, i'll be in trouble if u get more hyper than u already r!!!!!

and also jo hukum maha rani reena jee:

 

thanks for the cake Sai .. i loved it .. btw i love all sweets.. Embarrassed

sparkling_gems

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkling_gems

Joined: 28 July 2005

Posts: 10009

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Heyyy guys this is my dress for today..

sparkling_gems

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkling_gems

Joined: 28 July 2005

Posts: 10009

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by missy6892

YAY! Just got the invitation!!

OMG! YOU FORGOT THE ICE-CREAM!!
But never fear as i am here!



I bought the whole ice-cream parlour!

here's my dress!



Ohhh..... and i found this poor guy out on the road so i decided to bring him along...



Ohh woww ice-cream TongueTongueTongue i m droooooooooooooooolingggggggggggggg your date is quite handsomeWink but i cant see your dress



Edited by gaurifan - 25 December 2007 at 10:36pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
love in the time of cholera ammygurl 0 407 19 August 2009 at 12:33pm
By ammygurl
THE SANDS OF TIME Beyond_the_Veil 9 634 19 May 2008 at 10:16am
By Beyond_the_Veil
Review Time: Pride and Prejudice

2 3

cool_pooja 19 1664 13 November 2007 at 12:40am
By jasunap
Book of the month, review time! Naughty_n_nice 9 1056 12 June 2007 at 4:22am
By -Nightmares-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.