Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Hmm...

Remember.... Main nay tou itnay larkay ghumaye hain jitni tum ne apni ring nahin ghumayee LOL Yeh main nahin kehta.... film ka dialogue he yaar LOL

So,

Anyone here who has a job of making a GF/BF and then ditching him/her and that too just for fun?

Oooh!! There are people who just like to do that.

Even i did this once Ouch. Someone ditched me Angry. Never asked her for anything but she was like.. See.. i am not interested in you. I was like Ok.. fine im not interested in you either and few weeks later she said she like me and i said.. I DNT LOL.. Never had a feeling for her. Later her friends told me that she always liked me but she wanted me to say that i like her too.. Stupid she. Never liked her Ouch

Khair.. tum log share karo apnay apnay ideas.

remember.. Neal N Nikki? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ditching" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
LOL..gud topic Clap ...nopeee i knw a few pople who do this Ouch LOL but im a nice person and dont do such bad things hehe LOL

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hahahaha..

wese it must be fun?? LOL

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:53am | IP Logged

No time for id.. I cant even say yes to a guy until i dont like him seriously..Embarrassed

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Good for you.

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 2:23am | IP Logged
There is a friend of mine. (a so-called friend) .. actually we share a common circle of friends aur is tarah, she is my friend. Stern Smile She has this habit of .. first being friends wid a guy, then giving him some indications that she is in love wid him. The guy would propose her, and after some time when she gets bored of him.. she leaves him. Ouch

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Oh i forgot to mention my cuzin (She is a girl) has dis habit to.. She lives in dubai and she came to pakistan just for a week.. She went up to this guy in club, asked him his fone number, made him her bf by the next day, went oud wid him for two days, kissed him, and den dumped him and den started hitting on another guy..

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:50am | IP Logged
No I wouldn't ever do that

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.