DOTW: Best Book of 2007

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

As this year is drawing towards an end, lets discuss all these exciting books we read in this whole year and ofcourse the new realese of the year! 😃

Many new books released this year, including the last book of harry Potter, and some other books of very good authors

So which has been your favourite book this year which you have personally read? What sets it apart from the rest of the books u have read this year?

Which new realese of 2007 has been the best? Why?

Which author has came up with the best book? Who should get this years best authors' award?

Happy Discussing! 😃

Book Talk Dev. Team

aaaah mine is HARRY POTTER NAD THE DETAHLY HALLOWS
its suuppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb to d power infinity...... 👏
briillllllliant
lol i hvnt read any of the new releases except HP... so and that wins hands down i guess since no competition...
Originally posted by cool_pooja

So which has been your favourite book this year which you have personally read? What sets it apart from the rest of the books u have read this year?

Umm personally which i have read it has been american girl by Meg Cabot.. It was a wonderfull book and i loved the way the story develops.. It was a different book and stood in its own fame..

Which new realese of 2007 has been the best? Why?

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows!! It was mindblowing!! The twists and turns can just come from JK Rowling's imagination, no one else..

Which author has came up with the best book? Who should get this years best authors' award?

Umm actually i have just read like 5 new realeses of this year, so i dunno dis!😳

My choice is harry porter its the best
i personally haven't read 'Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows' (and i don't plan on either...) but my friends, who did read it, were raving about it!!!! they wouldn't stop talking about the book for weeks... so i guess i'd go that... i haven't read any 'new releases' this year as such though... 😳 gr8 thread btw!!!
I have not read any new releases. I wish I could. I will choose from your recommendations.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is my favorite this year!!  A very good book in deed especially after all the expectations that were built up.
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows is my fav book of the year.cuz of the plot and story line.