shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL

THE 6TH FAN CLUB DEDICATED TO OUR ROCKSTAR, SALMAN KHAN

(Salman's Dus Ka dum Video)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aTIQPPtmW7A

(Salman Waxed at Madame-Tussauds on 15th January)

(Receiving the Rajiv Gandhi Award)

( In his Younger days)

( Shirtless with Body Builders)

( In his Vanity Van reading and relaxing)

( With his Nephews, Nieces and Family on Ramzan Eid)

( Being measured for Madame Tussauds, Statue will be unveiled on Jan 15th)

( Nach Baliye Grand Finale as a Guest Judge)

( Mukti Aids Foundation Show)

( At Pune Aids Marathon and Inauguration of Gold Gym At Pune)

MEMBERS LIST:

Ahlam (hot_girl_2525)

Amby (ambarinaaltaf) 

Amisha (luv_eijaz_anita)

Anji (anji)

Cool14 (cool14)

CraZEEinlove (crazEEinlove)

Deep (~Deep~)

Diya (basanti_diya)

Eva ( Eva)

Farheen (nikki05)

Fiza (*Fiza*)

Geeta (Jaseeka)

Hanii (hani112)

Hirukshi (dochiru77)

Isha (***ISHA***)

Iqra (Mrs.SalmanKhan)

Jahnvi(Jahnvi_4)

Karina (karina_1)

Khusi (khusi22)

Kool_gurl220 (koolgurl220)

Leena (Leenasmg)

MIniRulz

Pakhme(pakhme)

Pinky (pinky no1)

Poonam (~Poonam~)

Preeti (CINDRELLA)

Radha (radha07)

Rani (rani1224patel)

Rusul (Rusul)

Sabz (*Sweet.Sabz*)

Saddika (sameerlover1)

Salman-love (salman-love)

Sammie (~Simmi~)

Samira (Garv_Kumud_4eva)

Sani (cutykoo20)

Seera (seeragurl07)

Siddika (sharadz4me)

Shefali (shefali_123)

Shelly (Bubbly_Shelly)

Soma_beauty (soma_beauty)

Swati (preity*zinta)

Tazy (sweety_rajveer)

Tib_gal (tib_gal)

Tuba(kt4lakshya)

Unnati (unnati72003)

Vandu4ever (Vandu4ever)

Viviana ( Viviana)

Wassup28 (wassup28)

Yosh (Yosh)

OTHER MEMBERS:

missspriyaaa

muqaddasa
rajeev1
malkanoor
MainEkHasina
~Mrs.P Gill~ 
Anjela 
lilyrose 
alifa3 
soniajhee 
kaash 
sal_
remix 
ahtika  
sweetazsugar 
xxS.Dxx 
nram
infiniteattract 
sumesh
hindi908
gurly500 
anji
mehroo123
kindia
tinajan
pari213
aisha_92 
nailaqureshi   
Hotmail12345 
shivv07 

(We are currently tracking these members down - List will be edited accordinglyWink)

SALMAN QUOTES

"The only person I have hurt is myself."

"In life go straight and turn right."

"For me acting, comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don't act at all. I think that to feel the character's pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audiences see that."

On his childhood problems and his father's second marriage to Helen: "It was very difficult in the beginning, when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn't take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her."

"The good thing about bad times is that they come to an end," says Salman, "The sad thing about good times is that even they come to an end."

I will get married one day. But don't you think there's a lot of time left for that? For me marriage is a permanent thing. Call me an MCP if you want, but I don't want my woman to go out and work. I don't care about the past; I just don't want any mess on the domestic front. I want her to respect me in order to earn respect from me.

Mutual respect is the most important thing in a relationship

If people just remember the one per cent of good that I have done and emulate it. And if they also remember the one per cent of bad that I have done and refrain from it, I will feel that my life has been successful.

Salman: First God, then your parents...then all of us...
just love… no hate… a lot of peace... and that's it… you're rocking!!"

Marriage involves two person's. If I could get married to myself, I would have been married a long time ago.

I am going to be a peace lover...... 'Peace is quite a bombshell'

Love to me is like hindi film ishtlye.... falling in love,
being together in good and bad times....
and living happily ever after.

"Goodness, positive energy, truth, people helping each other, people being nice to people, people being honest...."

~~~There are only three people who can destroy you - God, your parents and you~~~

~~~Be who you are and say what you feel, coz those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter~~~

BIOGRAPHY

Salman Khan.  Star of over 60 Hindi films.  One of the top stars of Indian cinema, one of the three who redefined and reshaped Hindi films during the 1990's to their present state.  The star with undiminished popularity despite personal and professional vicissitudes, the star with the most consistently strong box office record spanning almost two decades, the actor who has proved himself to be a master of all genres, whether romance, action, drama, or comedy.  No experience of Bollywood is complete without his films, no student of Hindi films can neglect him, and no future writer of Bollywood history can ignore him.  His place in the canon of Hindi cinema is assured, for making films of wide and lasting impact, for setting trends that became the industry standard, for creating a unique style that is immediately identifiable and yet versatile. 

And yet, when a fan who has fallen under his spell wants to learn more about him, there is surprisingly little information available.  This is not because of a lack of coverage by the media.  On the contrary, almost no day goes by without some article, some item, some snippet, featuring Salman Khan.  Unfortunately, despite the vast amounts of verbiage, there are precious few hard facts available.  There is a plethora of allegations, speculations, statements from unnamed "sources", disproved charges reiterated again and again, even outright lies (made obvious by self-contradictions in the same article), but very little that is actually true.  To an extent this is because Salman himself prefers to maintain his privacy, and is said to be media shy.  In more recent times, he has relaxed a little, and is giving more interviews from time to time, but it is far less than any other star of his stature.  Thus, from the media coverage, one can learn little beyond that "Salman sells," and, from Salman's silent tolerance of media excesses, that Salman is very patient and forgiving.  While other stars sue various publications for defamation and misrepresentation, Salman generously provides them with food and drink while they camp out in front of his house during one or another of the media-fanned frenzies!

But, if his onscreen persona fascinates, his off screen reticence intrigues.  Here, then, is a summary of what has been culled from factual data, print interviews quoting Salman, and video interviews where we can see and hear Salman directly.  To these sources has been added deductions from his various films, to present a picture of Salman Khan -- the person, the actor, and the star.  Of course it is not really possible to compartmentalize these three aspects, since they merge together to form the complete human being that is Salman Khan, and each aspect influences the other two.   However, it is instructive to approach his personality this way, so we shall make an honest effort.

If you are already hooked on,for the rest of this extremely well written biography please go to the following link

http://www.salmanmania.com/bio.htm

Forthcoming Films

God Tusi Great Ho ( Co starring :Priyanka, Amitabh Bachchan, Director : Rumi Jaffrey)

Wanted Dead And Alive ( Co starring : Ayesha Takia, Om Puri, Mahesh Manjrekar, Director : Prabhudeva)

Main Yuvraaj ( Co starring : Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor, Zayed Khan,Director : Subhash Ghai)

Main Aur Mrs Khanna ( Co starring: Kareena Kapoor, Sohail Khan, Director : Prem Soni)

Heroes ( Special appearance with Preity Zinta, Director: Samir Karnik)

Hello ( Special appearance with Katrina Kaif, Director : Atul Agnihotri)

These will be releasing in 2008, all of different genres:- comedy, action and romance.

So get ready for the Salman magic.

Links to Previous FC's:

1st = http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262119

2nd = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=524102&T PN=1

3rd = http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=589729

4th = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=679037&T PN=1

5th = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=735022&T PN=1

Club Signs/Logo

^^Credit: missspriyaaa

^^Credit: Pyaari_shailee

Edited by shefali_123 - 06 June 2008 at 4:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushpari~Simmi~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Fc- Interviews pg 148" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Latest Siggie made by Saif-Preity-Fan

Latest Creations: (Feel free to use - Credit: *Fiza*, fizzwizz, ronitfan, cool_SK, duha)

Edited by shefali_123 - 13 February 2008 at 11:34pm

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 1:07am | IP Logged
hey shefu
Owsome homepage dear
It's Rocking

Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
PartyDancing
PartyDancing

TongueCongo to all the Salman FansTongue

Edited by CINDRELLA - 25 December 2007 at 1:10am

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

hey shefu
Owsome homepage dear
It's Rocking

Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
PartyDancing
PartyDancing

TongueCongo to all the Salman FansTongue

Thank u, shank u, Preeti.

But credit goes to Yoshiiiiiiiii, all these are her ideas, I just posted new pics.LOL

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefali_123

Thank u, shank u, Preeti.

But credit goes to Yoshiiiiiiiii, all these are her ideas, I just posted new pics.LOL

Too good guysClap
& what a day to open new FC
and 2 days baad ek aur dhamaka here
Wink

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Gr8 Post Shefinsyyy!! Big smile
Congrats on the new FC guys!! Tongue

Oooo..Sallu's B-day is coming up!! But i want to clear a confusion...is Sallu's b-day on the 27th or the 28th..coz i think its on the 28th..but then some sites say its the 27th?? Embarrassed Embarrassed Confused

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Ooo...i forgot to wish you all!! Embarrassed

Merry Christmas!! Big smile

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Congratzzzzzzz everyone!!! Clap

Post Reply New Post