AGNIVESH IS NOT TASHU'S SON HE'S DOST!!!!

ejaz's babe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
HE IS THE FRIEND OF TASHU'S SON. WHEN TASHU COMES THAT'S WHEN TAHSU'S SON COMES!!!!!! HE IS NOT REALLY THAT HIGH LIKE AGNIVESH IN BUSINESS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kuch thumbnail

i knoo.....

hiten tejwani iz tashu'z son

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Please tell me how do u know that Hiten Tejwani will play the role of

Abhay's son.

Mgurl thumbnail

really are you serious??? I didn't know that and how do you know???

thanks for tellin us!!!

xsonyxo thumbnail
abhay's son will be TRISHUL...n AGNIVESH will be his partner..friend....but i didn't know HITEN TEJWANI is going to play tht role! man..he'll look wierd in a negative role! 😕
he won't and i don think he can..........he was shown as jyoti's husband......comeon.....
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha_09

he won't and i don think he can..........he was shown as jyoti's husband......comeon.....

u are absolutely right. He was shown as Jyoti's husband and it would be ridiculous if they show him as Trishul know....😆😆😆

perveen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_09

yes ur right he did play the role of joyti husband i forgot his name so how can he play the role of abhays son...............

thats not possible guys................

rubiizhere thumbnail
he cant play abhays son when he was kkusum's sisters husband 20 yrs ago thats weird and stupid, hez supposed to be the same age as abhay then