Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Thats not exactly how my friendships have became week overtime.. Mine is bec usually u get busy with other friends, wen u change skewl, u lose contact.. However wen i meet dem again, dere is no hatred no ego.. We just meet nicely.. And then just move ahead wid life..

I was talking gernally....everyone has different case when it comes to being specific.....Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Friends break up (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
yes..

one talks in genral when making a post.. and others have to share their experience. This is how it works.

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged
R u two pairing up against me..LOL Even i was just sharing my thoughts and experience on the topic.. Embarrassed

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I said that in General nothing specific.
Why would i go against u? No reason.

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Taify!! Chill!

Adi.. I completely agree with you. There's been a lot of times that ego has come between me and my friends. and I agree with dramaholic (dilbagh) as well! Even I prefer to sort out things on fone :p.. than to get humiliated in front of school or letting the other mates know that there's something wrong going on :D. haha.

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

R u two pairing up against me..LOL Even i was just sharing my thoughts and experience on the topic.. Embarrassed

Everyone is free to share opinions as i did mine....so this isn't a debate..i respect everyone's opinion...Smile

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shizajaved

Taify!! Chill!

Adi.. I completely agree with you. There's been a lot of times that ego has come between me and my friends. and I agree with dramaholic (dilbagh) as well! Even I prefer to sort out things on fone :p.. than to get humiliated in front of school or letting the other mates know that there's something wrong going on :D. haha.

Yeah..sometimes just choti choti baaton per u go like..'Why shud i be the one to say something' and things get worse then Smile

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged
girls suffer from this the most LOL poor creatures

Post Reply New Post

Go to top