Posted: 16 years ago
How Friends break up

Both the friends think the other is busy and will not contact thinking that it may disturb the other....

As time passes both think "let the other contact....." After that each will think "why should i contact first....?"

Here ur LOVE will be converted into EGO & HATE....... Finally without any contact the memory becomes weak.... And they forget each other...

Finally one fine day they meet n blame one another.... So keep in touch with all your frnds....

So contact ur friends now... n keep in touch....
wohooo...love Guru...since when did u start giving friendship advices? 😆 😕 😛

J/K, you are right....ego shouldn't be bigger than the friendship. 😳 😃

Originally posted by CuteAreej

wohooo...love Guru...since when did u start giving friendship advices? 😆 😕 😛

J/K, you are right....ego shouldn't be bigger than the friendship. 😳 😃

I m good with all ma relations datz wht i think...so i keep sharing ma advices...😆

Thats not exactly how my friendships have became week overtime.. Mine is bec usually u get busy with other friends, wen u change skewl, u lose contact.. However wen i meet dem again, dere is no hatred no ego.. We just meet nicely.. And then just move ahead wid life..
Thats not the case.

If you are friends with a guy/girl u will never hesitate tlaking to the person.
Well, i think this is not a debatable topic and just an advice. So i take it 😆
It happens to be alot of times..I mean if they have a fight...y should i say sorry first..LOL! 😛 dont take me wrong..because the person you'll say sorry to, might cut you off..or blank you, ignore you, say something rude back..so why bother to say sorry and get humilated..

i'd wait for things to cool, and then phone the freind up and ask what the problem is.. because infront of lots of people.. 1) its be a drama show.. and 2) both of us would try to be more verbly coool to show that whos right"

so i would fone up, and have a chat privatly there. 😉
and yee..if they say no, i dont accept your apoligzes..it makes you look like a looser, and then you have 2 say sorry again..which makes it seem you begging 4 freindship 😕 😆

So i think thats why they say... i aint saying sorry first.
yeah.

the feeling that the person might say No is horrible!

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Thats not exactly how my friendships have became week overtime.. Mine is bec usually u get busy with other friends, wen u change skewl, u lose contact.. However wen i meet dem again, dere is no hatred no ego.. We just meet nicely.. And then just move ahead wid life..

I was talking gernally....everyone has different case when it comes to being specific.....😛

yes..

one talks in genral when making a post.. and others have to share their experience. This is how it works.