Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

AviSiggyTalk Version 13.0 (Page 7)

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Joined: 08 June 2007
Posts: 13679

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

IB, can you post any tuts regarding making video avis!! i can't transfer the video to animation shop; i saved the video which i made using movie maker, then i can't open it in animation shop!!Angry 

ur not supposed to save a video is movie maker...ur supposed to take screen shots of every few seconds of the video and save those screen shots. Those screen shots will then open in animation shop. U cant open anything with sound in animation shop...that's why u have to take the screen caps/shots.


how does that work?Confused copy/paste will take long and it won't be in any order!! or am i just be stupid as usual!!LOL
IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 6803

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

IB, can you post any tuts regarding making video avis!! i can't transfer the video to animation shop; i saved the video which i made using movie maker, then i can't open it in animation shop!!Angry 

ur not supposed to save a video is movie maker...ur supposed to take screen shots of every few seconds of the video and save those screen shots. Those screen shots will then open in animation shop. U cant open anything with sound in animation shop...that's why u have to take the screen caps/shots.


how does that work?Confused copy/paste will take long and it won't be in any order!! or am i just be stupid as usual!!LOL

there should be a lil camera like button somewhere on the screen press that and it will ask u to save and u just save it....just number it in order...

Angelic_A IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Joined: 11 February 2006
Posts: 17221

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Awsome congo all. Embarrassed
IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 6803

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Aman_I*

Awsome congo all. Embarrassed

lalalalalalalala we did such a great jobTongue

Angelic_A IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Joined: 11 February 2006
Posts: 17221

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by *Aman_I*

Awsome congo all. Embarrassed

lalalalalalalala we did such a great jobTongue

yeah we did.Embarrassed

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 3194

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
ibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb


lub ju twinies LOL



IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 6803

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

ibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb


lub ju twinies LOL



hiiii!!! We got our 13th part AND our 100th member today! Woot Woot!!!

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 3194

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

ibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb


lub ju twinies LOL



hiiii!!! We got our 13th part AND our 100th member today! Woot Woot!!!

serious whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

im gona mke anutha post 4 a parti Tongue

leter on or in the nxt todays

write a speach n pm it me LOL

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FAPTurbo Version 47 for free!

Author: drkaja   Replies: 0   Views: 446

drkaja 0 446 02 August 2009 at 10:52pm by drkaja
*::AviSiggyTalk Contest Voting::*

2 3 4 5

Author: IBserenity   Replies: 33   Views: 1780

IBserenity 33 1780 30 April 2008 at 5:33pm by IBserenity
AviSiggyTalk 14: New Tut p133.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: IBserenity   Replies: 1191   Views: 18546

IBserenity 1191 18546 08 January 2008 at 1:44pm by scarletteblue
Avisiggytalk PARTY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Kay.Gi   Replies: 108   Views: 4786

Kay.Gi 108 4786 02 January 2008 at 2:06pm by Kay.Gi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index