India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Dr seth

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I just dont understand doctor seth i mean how could she beleive that ayush did such a thing to tani . I mean she knew that Tani and Ayush loved each other and she has known ayush long enough to know that i just dont get it Angry 

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i am talking about tani being pregnant okay , so you dont get confused
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i just hate dalmia too from the start i mean what a funny reason to hate ayush (before he met tani) I mean he hated him because he just borrowed money or played a prank on him i mean its so damn stupid
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I dont like the way they are treating Ayushman either...and Dr. Seth shouldn't have done that to Ayushman.  That was really shocking to see, considering that Ayushman didn't do anything...and I don't think Tani was pregnant because Dr. Mahek changed the paperwork around...the day everyone finds out that he was the mastermind behind this and that he was the one who hired one of his men to kill Tani off, will be the day he goes to jail.  And for Dr. Dalmia, I hope he goes to jail too because he also made plans to put Ayush through all this drama and he was also behind the killing of Tani (even though he didn't know about it and Dr. Mahek had Tani killed, he was still the silent partner in the background hating Ayush).  I don't know how doctors can do that to innocent people and to the people who are becoming doctors. 

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you ExoticDivinity2
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top