I miss playing football wid u everyday,
I miss the way u used to walk and talk,
I miss holding ur hand while crossin the road,
I miss you standing at the school gates waiting for me to come runnin out,
Most of all i miss ur hugs and kisses,
life is nothin widout u dad,
but i know how to live now,
and i will go on n live for u 2!

God bless to My hardworking and caring dad who died 15/05/03 x x x x x x x x x x x Only 39 yrs old.... 2 young

By dj madzz aka Madiha

Dear Dad,

I miss u so much it's hard 2 make it through da day. Itz been over a yr since u passed away n I thought it would be easier by nw, but itz not. Da world just seems so dull nw, n I no u wud 4 me 2 feel diz way. Sumtimez I just don't want 2 be ere but I no life goes on. I,m glad I was da 1 who got 2 take care of u but it was so hard. Seein u go through all of da pain frm da cancer was horrible, u nvr saw me cry in front of u but wen I wud leave da room I wud drop 2 da floor n burst out in tears, I knew I needed 2 be strong 4 u. Da day u died was da worst day of my life but I was glad u wudn't have any more pain n u were in god's hands nw. I miss u dad u were da 1 person I cud talk 2 abot anyfink, ur smile, ur big hugz, watchin football games together, supportin anyfink I did no matter how stupid it was, ur wisdom, ur smell, ur voice, ur laugh, just sittin around doin absolutely nothin, singin music together, u teachin me abot god, u always tellin me 2 pray, u laughin at my dumb jokez, u callin me 20 times a day 2 see wat I was doin, n a million other things.

I love u so much dad, life on earth will be long widout u but I will make da best of it. I'm not afraid of death now coz I no u will be der waitin. I will fink of u always n love u 4ever.

Your Daughter Madzz xxxxxxx

Edited by dj_madzz - 30 August 2005 at 4:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I miss u dad!! (poems)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww sis. This poem is sooooo sweeeeeeeet and touching. It really brought tears to my eyes. Well i can't do anything to change what has happened. But as i told you i am ALWAYS there for u no matter what it is. I am sure your dad is always watching over you and always w/ u.And i am sure he is proud of this little girl, how much she has grown up since two years and how much of a sweeet, kind, cute and lovely girl that his little girl has turned into! I am proud of my little sis and i love her to pieces and i will be always there for her no matter what (})

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
omg madz didi i know ive read this poem before but everytime i read it it makes me cry soooo much Cry God bless u...i love u sooooooo much, if u ever need me i am always here for u Hug

Madiha_07

IF-Dazzler

Madiha_07

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
thank uuu sooo much i didn't post diz poem 2 make u 2 cry.. justt wanted 2 share it wid every1 Smile hope u liked it Smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:14am | IP Logged
yep loved it!!!! very sweet :)

Anamika_Mitra

Goldie

Anamika_Mitra

Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged

That was very chweet and thougtful words..

Madiha, I am sure ur dad is very proud of his little girl and is with u every step of the way...

Wishing u the very best in life and all ur endeavors! We will be there to cheer u every step of the way!

Cheers and Keep smiling..its worth it..

SmileAnamikaSmile

KrazEee

KrazEee

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
nice poem madiha....but sad....cnt say dont cry but dont get so upset...i kno u cant help it but still cheerio! i am sure ur dad wouldnt want u to be upset....May Allah Grant him a place in Jannah Smile

Madiha_07

IF-Dazzler

Madiha_07

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
thank uuuuuu soooo muchhhhhhhh Smile u ppl r like ma familyy 22 just like crazefm Smile Smile thank u once again Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top