Fan Fictions

DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 161

*MitiRasmalai*

*MitiRasmalai*

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
oh wow I knew for a fact that there was going to be a leapLOL....I actually had an Idea that something was going to go wrong with Azaan...I feel so bad for Afreen Cry ....but I am glad that Zaib helped her out and saved her from the harsh society by giving her the satus of his wife....and her child his name

I love the realtionship between Zaib and Suhana....they look so cute together....Zaib is certainly a great father....And little Suhana is just soo adorable Smile

I am glad that atleast Afreen is responding to her daughter...that certainly is a good sign....Hopefully with time she will be able to be strong and decide to start her life fresh for the sake of her daughter...Hopefully she will get someone who will give her the love she deserves.....Noone can ever take the place of Azaan in her life for sure....but I hope that atleast she's able to get over her grief sooner or later for the sake of her daughter

Awww....Zaib still hadnt been able to delete the photographs...He still loves her somewhere deep down in his heart....but for now all that love is buried in his heart....and is covered with the hatred, pain, deception, and agony that he had to bare because of her.....Hopefully when they meet Kripa will be able to dust off all those negative emotions and once again be able to gain the same respect and love back that once she had built in Zaib's heart

The question however is will Zaib be able to forgive her again...Maybe after he finds out about her not aborting the child.....and after meeting Sur maybe some of that hatred and disrespect will vanish...but then again will Zaibe be selfish enough to let go of Afreen at this time and forget about his commitment to Afreen and all their family members..I dought it...Zaib can never be selfish to forget his commitment to Afreen just for the sake of getting his love back...maybe that is something which will prevent Zaib from accepting Kripa ...well lets just hope for the best

Kripa has certainly changed alot...from a stubborn, arrogant, and selfish girl...she has learned to take up her responsibilities...after loosing almost evyone who loved her so much she has certainly realized the true meaning of love....Zaib's neglection, his painful words, her dad's death has certainly brought out the best of her....and I bet she has somewhere realized the meaning of motherhood as well...maybe after giving birth to Sur she has realized what a big sin she would have commited if she had decided to go with the abortion....but the real test starts when ZK come face to face

Awww sur and Suhana both love the Bhandar poem...how cute LOL ....Kripa still reads Zaib's books to herself as well as her daughter....and she listens to his tape as well...she has cherished all those memories that deal with Zaib....atleast she has learned with time to cherish the small gifts which life gives you...Kripa has certainly changed dramatically...Yes there are still things in her which didnt change such as her stubborness...but atleast she is making a good use out of that habbit in the court room...and not misusing it and making foolish decisions like she once had

I really felt bad when she read that Zaib had dedicated the book to his daughter Suhana Khanna...At that point for a while I forgot all the bad things that kripa did and could only remember her true love for Zaib...and could actually feel her pain that she might have felt at that point...hopefully everything will get cleared out soon.

Another aspect which I really liked was that Kripa gave Sur the values and customs of both Desi/American cultures and religions...I guess from all the mistakes she had made..and all teh suffering that she has gone through she didnt want history to repeat herself...specially with her daughter...That point really made me look up to kripa

Lets see how ZK meet....will Zaib forgive kripa?....Will their true love blossom once again?...with all these questions yet to be answerd lets see what destiny has in store for these to lovers....cant wait to read what happens next...continue soon...and keep up the great work Clap

Edited by mita_mita01 - 24 December 2007 at 2:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
gr8 part. cont soon.

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

awwww i would have never guessed bheegi that you would break my heart with so much bherehmhi (how do u spell that?) im still sick and worse...ufff kya karoon? eh whatever it'll go away soon...

but i cant believe kripa, she got pregnant? i have to admit my true feelings when you wrote that part, at first i thought that was stupid, and you'd loose readers and i actually lost the feeling to keep reading...but then it knocked something into me thats what happens in the US all the time, girls getting pregnant as young as the age of 12 repeatedly throughout, and then i realized that your doing a better job by getting the word out there one mistake changes your life not only for the good but for the worse....

anyways zaib's hearts broken but he still is a wonderful person, he saved afreen but couldnt accept her and neither can she...i feel bad for afreen hopefully you will bring azaan back for her, because after kripa and zaib reunite afreen will be left alone and i know zaib will not go back to kripa leaving afreen and the daughter behind...

kripa im glad she decided to keep the baby, the baby did no wrong, if anyone was at fault it was kripa and josh, but im glad she was knocked some sense into by zaib or otherwise people in the US continuously do abortions or throw their kids out into the streets, if you make a mistake learn to accept it with love, only then will you realize how powerful it is....

awesome part as always, all your ff's hold a powerful meaning and im very glad that i can say that your work touches my heart in every way it can possibly do so...sometimes i wonder if i will find someone who loves me as much as zaib... Clap

continue soon please
sukhi Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 24 December 2007 at 12:46pm

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

whoops double post sorryEmbarrassed

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 24 December 2007 at 12:45pm

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Only one word bheegi : OUTSTANDING.

I m still surprised Ekta Kapoor hasn't hired you as a script writer. Your writing skills are amazing. I loved this part. the five year leap was really unexpected...seems like both Zaib and Kripa have gotten used to their own everyday life but still haven't gotten over each other. Zaib's coming to US?? Can't wait till they meet....

Great Job Bheegi. will wait for your next part as eagerly as always. Clap

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
hinna should have told kripa that afreen and zaib r not married but then she thought that zaib hate her. i'm sure zaib still loves her or else he would have deleted the pics Embarrassed. i hope zaib goes to US. i also hope... their will be zk confrontation soon. wonderful part. cont soon.

_________
~Sana~

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
omg!so much changed after the leap.i cant believe azaan died,poor afreen and i cant believe zaib and afreen got married!and wow kripa changed!!!!!!!!!i hope kripa and zaib finally meet!!!!!!!!!luved the part bheegi!!!!

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by me_iq

awww finally i caught up.. i must say fabulous storyy with a touching prt...i was almost in tearss...poor zaib n kripa.....i feel bad 4 afreen tooo   but this wat happens in life....anyway do cont asap dii....gr8 job... i need 2 ask few questions...i will ask via pm as they r considered confidential(for me) Iqra

thanks iqra...good to see u back. Go ahead and pm me now as i am online right now Smile

i hav done it diEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top