Fan Fictions

DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 161

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged
^ Ok Bheeghi di, Let me start of with a khush khabri, Hinna has no become Mrs Akshay KhannaPartyPartyLOL

~ Di, when i was reading this update I was literally in tears with it, especially  Afreens and Kripas story, I hope Azaan is one of those survivors! Feel really sorry for both them, at once both their worlds came crashing down, Afreen lost Azaan, I feel so bad for her and Kripa lost her father! That had me in tears literally. but I'm glad to see she had moved on and has become "Super Mum"
~ She does so much, work as lawyer, which is really demanding but at the same time handle a 4 year old Sur.
~ I luv the name Suhaana, but I'm wondering, what will she do, if Azaan comes back..

~ Write soon, waiting for more!!!ClapClapClap

xxxxxxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yeah

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yehhh kyaaa ho gayaaaa in the last two parts! ahhhhh! lol... soo much!

Awwww man I feel soo bad for Kripa... the position she was in... that suckss.... but I think Zaib was wrong inn pressurizing her into keeping the baby.. i mean if Kripa thought the baby wouldn't have a life then it wouldn't... i unno... I guess I would have supported Kripa... but with Zaib's piercing words who wouldn't be convinced to keep their pregnancy..esp when u actually love Zaib lol...

And you know what was sooo killer the fact that she was shouting she needs him and he walked out on her... that wass soooooo evilllll! I hate him for that!

And this part... ahhhhhhhhhhh... I think Azan is still alive lolll.... he's probably in some random village..all lost n all lol... let's wait n watch... and when I heard that Afreen's daughter was Suhana..I was like okay then Kripa's daughter is Sur lol...

he's such a loving father... and mann I think he's overreacting.... y would u be sooo hurt by her decision... I guess maybe that's y its Des Pardes lol... anddd Kripa's such a sweeety now... n yeahh like abhilasha said I miss the lost-case Kripa lol...im sure this one will be sweet tooo... anddddddddddddddddddddd my condolonces to Kripa and Gayatri.. Kripa must feel soo guilty for killing her own father.. aww mann... and I can't even imagine the pain Kripa must've gone through when she saw the dedication in Zaib's book...

abbb bassss Zaib ko jaldiiiii seeeeeee US layyy aoooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very well penned dii...some unforgettable dialogues in these parts. Keep it upp. can't wat till the next part!

thanks manna....it is interesting to see different views from different readers. If u have read Mita's comments, she hates Kripa for even thinking about abortion and loves Zaib's character and then u hate Zaib for leaving Kripa in that state. I guess that is how the real world is about this sensitive topic of abortion. In the US, the governments are decided based on this topic....i guess there is no correct answer to this problem. Zaib is human too...he has a right to get angry and hate Kripa. I don't like to show my characters as perfect...after all we are all human

let's see how ZK will come to face to face and will he forgive her? Confused

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged
^ Congo on the new topic as well di!! Clap Clap Clap

xxxxxxxx

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

^ Ok Bheeghi di, Let me start of with a khush khabri, Hinna has no become Mrs Akshay KhannaPartyPartyLOL ~ Di, when i was reading this update I was literally in tears with it, especially Afreens and Kripas story, I hope Azaan is one of those survivors! Feel really sorry for both them, at once both their worlds came crashing down, Afreen lost Azaan, I feel so bad for her and Kripa lost her father! That had me in tears literally. but I'm glad to see she had moved on and has become "Super Mum" ~ She does so much, work as lawyer, which is really demanding but at the same time handle a 4 year old Sur. ~ I luv the name Suhaana, but I'm wondering, what will she do, if Azaan comes back..~ Write soon, waiting for more!!!ClapClapClapxxxxxxxx

thanks Ouma...Hinna is Mrs Akshaye Khanna? Us gunju ke saath kya kar rahi hai? LOL He is more appropriate for my age than Hinna's LOL Yes, both Kripa and Afreen are suffereing right now- Zaib is the common link- in a way he has saved both the women. Kripa has become a better human being and Afreen has got his support and care. Embarrassed Unfortunately, it is big events like a parent's death and separation from a loved one that changes people ...such is the case with Kripa Confused

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:29am | IP Logged
bheegi u got the name suhaana from khwahish right??? i watched one episode last week there was a romantic scene between AA and they were tlaking about naming their duaghter suhaana i was like bless them!!! Embarrassed

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsRanbirKapoor

bheegi u got the name suhaana from khwahish right??? i watched one episode last week there was a romantic scene between AA and they were tlaking about naming their duaghter suhaana i was like bless them!!! Embarrassed

yes, i did...i even mentioned in this part that Azaan liked the name Suhaana Big smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged
noooo u got it wrong, its KUMAR not KHANNA Angry ewwww how can u even think...of pairing me up with akshay khanna....chi chi chiiii Dead Dead Dead

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsRanbirKapoor

noooo u got it wrong, its KUMAR not KHANNA Angry ewwww how can u even think...of pairing me up with akshay khanna....chi chi chiiii Dead Dead Dead

aww...i love Akki too....wo bhi meri umr ke liye theek hai....not for bachhis like u...u keep Ranbir LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top