Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 2)

kan123 Goldie
kan123
kan123

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
well...it was a tearful part although some thinggs were predictable...but ur style made it soul touchingg...please tell zaib not to hate her...poor soul...lost her dad too Cry Cry ..plz make them meet...are there more leaps...thanks tht they are still young...hope suhaana n sur bring them togethr
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanks abhi...yes Peter will play an important role in coming chapters Wink
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kan123

well...it was a tearful part although some thinggs were predictable...but ur style made it soul touchingg...please tell zaib not to hate her...poor soul...lost her dad too Cry Cry ..plz make them meet...are there more leaps...thanks tht they are still young...hope suhaana n sur bring them togethr

thanks kan...Zaib does hate her at this point...it will take awhile for him to forgive her. No KKHH in this one LOL No more leaps....
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:09am | IP Logged
awww finally i caught up..
i must say fabulous storyy with a touching prt...i was almost in tearss...poor zaib n kripa.....i feel bad 4 afreen tooo   but this wat happens in life....anyway do cont asap dii....gr8 job...

i need 2 ask few questions...i will ask via pm as they r considered confidential(for me)

Iqra

Edited by me_iq - 24 December 2007 at 8:11am
HeavenlyBliss. IF-Stunnerz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:10am | IP Logged
bheegi bheegi bheegi
what have u doneeee???
I knew this would happen....zaib took afreens daughter! Im sure that azaan is definately alive and will come back to his afreen and suhaana one day! Embarrassed
Kripa....she kept her daughter!!! Big smile I hope Josh doesnt come back to create any problems...although he might want his daughter Confused Im sure hes suffering for what hes done too!!!
Didnt Kripa once say to Peter that her father was dead? Im not sure if she did...but i think she did say that to someone Confused And now it came true....
What was the significance of 4 YEARS???
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsRanbirKapoor

bheegi bheegi bheegi
what have u doneeee???
I knew this would happen....zaib took afreens daughter! Im sure that azaan is definately alive and will come back to his afreen and suhaana one day! Embarrassed
Kripa....she kept her daughter!!! Big smile I hope Josh doesnt come back to create any problems...although he might want his daughter Confused Im sure hes suffering for what hes done too!!!
Didnt Kripa once say to Peter that her father was dead? Im not sure if she did...but i think she did say that to someone Confused And now it came true....
What was the significance of 4 YEARS???

thanks Hinna...looks like my stories are becoming predictable LOL No, Peter is the one who lied about his dad as he wanted to leave India for the US.

Significance of 5 year leap- LAW SCHOOL! U will know why that was important Wink
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_iq

awww finally i caught up.. i must say fabulous storyy with a touching prt...i was almost in tearss...poor zaib n kripa.....i feel bad 4 afreen tooo   but this wat happens in life....anyway do cont asap dii....gr8 job... i need 2 ask few questions...i will ask via pm as they r considered confidential(for me) Iqra

thanks iqra...good to see u back. Go ahead and pm me now as i am online right now Smile
Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yehhh kyaaa ho gayaaaa in the last two parts! ahhhhh! lol... soo much!

Awwww man I feel soo bad for Kripa... the position she was in... that suckss.... but I think Zaib was wrong inn pressurizing her into keeping the baby.. i mean if Kripa thought the baby wouldn't have a life then it wouldn't... i unno... I guess I would have supported Kripa... but with Zaib's piercing words who wouldn't be convinced to keep their pregnancy..esp when u actually love Zaib lol...

And you know what was sooo killer the fact that she was shouting she needs him and he walked out on her... that wass soooooo evilllll! I hate him for that!

And this part... ahhhhhhhhhhh... I think Azan is still alive lolll.... he's probably in some random village..all lost n all lol... let's wait n watch... and when I heard that Afreen's daughter was Suhana..I was like okay then Kripa's daughter is Sur lol...

he's such a loving father... and mann I think he's overreacting.... y would u be sooo hurt by her decision... I guess maybe that's y its Des Pardes lol... anddd Kripa's such a sweeety now... n yeahh like abhilasha said I miss the lost-case Kripa lol...im sure this one will be sweet tooo... anddddddddddddddddddddd my condolonces to Kripa and Gayatri.. Kripa must feel soo guilty for killing her own father.. aww mann... and I can't even imagine the pain Kripa must've gone through when she saw the dedication in Zaib's book...

abbb bassss Zaib ko jaldiiiii seeeeeee US layyy aoooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very well penned dii...some unforgettable dialogues in these parts. Keep it upp. can't wat till the next part!

Go to top