Fan Fictions

   

DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 160)

Post Reply New Post

Page 160 of 161

swetha25

Goldie

swetha25

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 1792

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late comments. i was busy with work at office. i just caught with thelast 8 parts i missed. and oh my god, u ended the ff. and in between i read that your daughter was not feeling well.i hope she is fine now.
the parts were all great. wow kripa has become very naughty but by the end it was zaib. sur and suhaana were so sweet. she accepted zaib as her dad.

Kripa has really changed a lot. she took the step to get settled in india. that was so sweet of her. the letter to her mother shows how much she has changed.

kripa gave a big surprise to zaib by coming back and it was awesome. this ff is indeed a role reversal one.
but i cant believe u ended this FF. u have written all the emotions so beautifully. and sorry once again for late comments. and waiting for your next FF.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DES PARDES 2(kyph) EPILOGUEpg 153 (Page 160)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 21919

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapasyaa

sorry for the late comments. i was busy with work at office. i just caught with thelast 8 parts i missed. and oh my god, u ended the ff. and in between i read that your daughter was not feeling well.i hope she is fine now.
the parts were all great. wow kripa has become very naughty but by the end it was zaib. sur and suhaana were so sweet. she accepted zaib as her dad.

Kripa has really changed a lot. she took the step to get settled in india. that was so sweet of her. the letter to her mother shows how much she has changed.

kripa gave a big surprise to zaib by coming back and it was awesome. this ff is indeed a role reversal one.
but i cant believe u ended this FF. u have written all the emotions so beautifully. and sorry once again for late comments. and waiting for your next FF.


Thanks for ur wonderful comments Tapasya. I appreciate u reading so many parts at the same time...thanks once again Smile yes this was a role reversed ff...i just wanted to do something different from the usual goody goody and shy Kripa and naughty Angad Wink

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO

Senior Member

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO

Joined: 01 August 2007

Posts: 385

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
^^Ur taking a 1-2 mnth breakk Cry Cry

Hey Dii...

Its me againn..lol.. i read it againn.. it took me about 3 and half hrs... buh it was worth the whileeClap My parents walked by and their like Mashallah shez wrking soo hardd. Smile And im like shh im doing wrkk... plz i gotta concentrate. Wink Ahhh the sweet, tender,cute, hot, sexcii Zaib! I think im liking him more than Angad now Embarrassed Day DreamingDay Dreaming if only if only he was reall     Blushing     Blushing.. If yu start a new ff*inshallah u will* make him eviler *lol dats not a wrdd* than everrrWink

Luv ya
Madiha<3

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 21919

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxIqbalxox

^^Ur taking a 1-2 mnth breakk Cry Cry

Hey Dii...

Its me againn..lol.. i read it againn.. it took me about 3 and half hrs... buh it was worth the whileeClap My parents walked by and their like Mashallah shez wrking soo hardd. Smile And im like shh im doing wrkk... plz i gotta concentrate. Wink Ahhh the sweet, tender,cute, hot, sexcii Zaib! I think im liking him more than Angad now Embarrassed Day DreamingDay Dreaming if only if only he was reall     Blushing     Blushing.. If yu start a new ff*inshallah u will* make him eviler *lol dats not a wrdd* than everrrWink

Luv ya
Madiha<3


OMG Madiha...u read it again? Wow...i am impressed. I have never read my ffs after writing them....ur so sweet to do that! Next ff? hmmm i do have ideas but Angad will not be as nice and innocent in the next one. Wink

mystic_dunes

Senior Member

mystic_dunes

Joined: 21 December 2007

Posts: 278

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi Di!!...
sorry for commenting so late...i was busy wid examz and stuff and just now i realized tht i forgot to comment
...cant believe u ended this ff...i really gonna miss this ff Cry Cry Cry ...i used to read it in the night...wen i was supposed to do my hw...lol...anywayz u concluded it really well...zaib is like kripa's wife...lol they r really hard to find men like zaib..aww even i want some1 like him...once again...sorry for commenting late..great ending ...continue soon wid ur next ff...will be waiting for ur next ff... Clap Clap Clap

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 21919

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desert_rose

Hey Bheegi Di!!...
sorry for commenting so late...i was busy wid examz and stuff and just now i realized tht i forgot to comment
...cant believe u ended this ff...i really gonna miss this ff Cry Cry Cry ...i used to read it in the night...wen i was supposed to do my hw...lol...anywayz u concluded it really well...zaib is like kripa's wife...lol they r really hard to find men like zaib..aww even i want some1 like him...once again...sorry for commenting late..great ending ...continue soon wid ur next ff...will be waiting for ur next ff... Clap Clap Clap


thanks desert rose...please don't be sorry. I know school and exams are our first priority- and should be. FFs are always here, so no rush. Thanks 4 reading and commenting...i will probably not write another one till next month...will keep u posted Smile

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Joined: 24 February 2008

Posts: 2032

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
hey bheegi...

i've just read the whole of ur ff... hmm... took me @least 4 days 2 fit it in within my studies... but it was reli worth it

omg... i'm comepletly in love with zaib... he was characterised soooooo cute nd reli romantic...*sigh*...lol... but i felt sooo sorry 4 him in the beginning.. kitne paapar bhelne pare the usse kripa ke liye... but she cud careless... i was sooo glad she changed.....tht 2 4 the better!!!...

i cudn't belive Zaib was sent 2 prison... tht 2 4 6 months... but i was glad he finally gotreleased... nd aww kripa was reli 'naughty' when he got released... it was quite fnny--- the whole sari scene!!!

nd aww tht farhaan was adorable... with all his mischievious comments

nd urgh... tht Josh... i h8d it 4m the start... he seemed reli typical Angry .... u shud hve mentioned him late in the ff... nd showed how he was suffering... it wud hve served him right 4 making kripa pregnant... Angry Angry

nd awww yaar i felt bad 4 peter... it was quite weird 2 find out tht he was gay.. actually it was quite funny, how he was making a pass on Zaib... LOL ..imagine finding out ur bf is actually gay... or ur so-called bf... LOL LOL poor kripa.. Embarrassed.. but i wasa glad he found Johnny,.... LOL LOL LOL

loved the epilogue alot... nd thr honeymoon was reli romantic... nd the whole taj mahal thing was reli cute...
i also loved the earing thing tht u repeated several times... zaib's old habit of putting earings on kripa never changes.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

but i can't believe its finished...
 i wudn't hve minded more romantic ZK parts...lolEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ok this comment is getting reli long.. Confused sorryEmbarrassed




Edited by Ravishing_gal - 19 April 2008 at 4:41pm

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 21919

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravishing_gal

<span>
hey bheegi...
</span><br>
<br><span>i've just read the whole of ur ff... hmm... took me @least 4 days 2 fit it in within my studies... but it was reli worth it
</span><br>
<br><span>omg... i'm comepletly in love with zaib... he was characterised soooooo cute nd reli romantic...*sigh*...lol... but i felt sooo sorry 4 him in the beginning.. kitne paapar bhelne pare the usse kripa ke liye... but she cud careless... i was sooo glad she changed.....tht 2 4 the better!!!...
</span><br>
<br><span>i cudn't belive Zaib was sent 2 prison... tht 2 4 6 months... but i was glad he finally gotreleased... nd aww kripa was reli 'naughty' when he got released... it was quite fnny--- the whole sari scene!!!
</span><br>
<br><span>nd aww tht farhaan was adorable... with all his mischievious comments
</span><br>
<br><span>nd urgh... tht Josh... i h8d it 4m the start... he seemed reli typical </span><span> .... u shud hve mentioned him late in the ff... nd showed how he was suffering... it wud hve served him right 4 making kripa pregnant... </span><span> </span><span>
</span><br>
<br><span>nd awww yaar i felt bad 4 peter... it was quite weird 2 find out tht he was gay.. actually it was quite funny, how he was making a pass on Zaib... </span><span> ..imagine finding out ur bf is actually gay... or ur so-called bf... </span><span> </span><span> poor kripa.. </span><span>.. but i wasa glad he found Johnny,.... </span><span> </span><span> </span><span>
</span><br>
<br><span>loved the epilogue alot... nd thr honeymoon was reli romantic... nd the whole taj mahal thing was reli cute...
</span><br><span>i also loved the earing thing tht u repeated several times... zaib's old habit of putting earings on kripa never changes.. </span><span> </span><span> </span><span>
</span><br>
<br><span>but i can't believe its finished...
</span><br><span>i wudn't hve minded more romantic ZK parts...lolEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedok this comment is getting reli long.. </span><span> sorry</span>


awww...thanks ravishing gal...u made my day with ur wonderful comments on one of my favorite ffs too. Thanks 4 taking time to read it despite ur busy study schedule. Hopefully, the ff relaxed u between ur studies....thanks once again Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
DES PARDES 1(kyph) parts1-27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163

bheegi 1302 150948 15 May 2010 at 10:28am
By love_KYPH
A-K (KYPH) ...A-K Valentines, End Part/pg 28,Feb15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

pallavi25 246 26328 25 March 2010 at 12:35am
By pallavi25
MIXED DOUBLES KYPH ff-epiloguepg 113

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

bheegi 987 192602 06 February 2010 at 8:11am
By love_KYPH
*^*^* Pardes *^*^* part 10 updtd 14/12 for nij&nj

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

hinz 214 9455 04 December 2009 at 3:22am
By Prasanthi
~~~Pardes...~~~ part 5 pg 24(01/08)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

hinz 225 7827 03 December 2009 at 5:31pm
By pickytg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.