Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kan123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

a. Nishant is a good guy and def an eligible bachelor for our Kripa 😳

hey pleez only zaib for kripa...tel me one thing nishant is a doc wat was he doing in the law office?did i miss sumthing
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome part bheegi.....zaib stuck in legal matters....guess who's gonna be stepping up to take his case!! oh...i hope they meet......soon...VERY soon...c'mon bheegi...make this our christmas gift..... 😳 ......

Great part. No words to explain. This time Kripa is not going to let zaib leave without letting him know his feelings......but i hope he confesses that him and afreen are not married yet..and i hope Sur comes as a complete shock and a BIG surprise to zaib....I cant wait to read his expressions........Keep updating bheegi.....(you better not be ending this anytime soon 😭 😭 )
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

OMG!! I don't understand why that happens..they take any proper Muslim name and think its a terrorist name.
~ Kripa will be there to save the day and wow Peter a FBI agent. They've all changed so much and so Nishant is the new man in her life after 5 years, sort of like what happened din Kyph.
~ Well, i think Zaib may turn envious, when he will see Nishant. Not sure about Kripa's reaction to Afreen and Zaib..

xxxxxxxxx

thanks ouma...yes the basis of this whole story is the mistaken identity issue and the racial profiling of desis/muslims in the western world. Now u will understand why i made Zaib the tender hearted, kind, pro-life muslim person in this story. Yes, everyone has changed- Peter is an FBI agent for sure....and a good one 😃

BTW, Hinna if ur reading this...i gave a clue in the first few chapters. When Zaib sees Kripa and says' mashallah'kria replied by saying- I think there is some sort of mistaken identity 😉 😆
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsRanbirKapoor

last surprise? bheegi dont u mean the 2nd to last surprise...abhi to azaan ne wapas entry marni hai 😉 😆

promise u will all act surprised when that happens 😆 😆
bheegi thumbnail

a. Nishant is a good guy and def an eligible bachelor for our Kripa 😳 [/QUOTE]

hey pleez only zaib for kripa...tel me one thing nishant is a doc wat was he doing in the law office?did i miss sumthing
[/QUOTE]

Nishant had just gone to pick her up. His office is nearby 😃
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Awesome part bheegi.....zaib stuck in legal matters....guess who's gonna be stepping up to take his case!! oh...i hope they meet......soon...VERY soon...c'mon bheegi...make this our christmas gift..... 😳 ......

Great part. No words to explain. This time Kripa is not going to let zaib leave without letting him know his feelings......but i hope he confesses that him and afreen are not married yet..and i hope Sur comes as a complete shock and a BIG surprise to zaib....I cant wait to read his expressions........Keep updating bheegi.....(you better not be ending this anytime soon 😭 😭 )

thanks ekta...this time Kripa will prove to the world what it actually means to love someone...remember Zaib asked her- can you give up everything for him? (when she was going to marry Josh) and she said that is a prehistoric definition of love...well Kripa is going to prove herself wrong and Zaib right fighting this case...so yes this story is not ending soon....case will be a tough battle 😕
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bheegi

thanks ekta...this time Kripa will prove to the world what it actually means to love someone...remember Zaib asked her- can you give up everything for him? (when she was going to marry Josh) and she said that is a prehistoric definition of love...well Kripa is going to prove herself wrong and Zaib right fighting this case...so yes this story is not ending soon....case will be a tough battle 😕

I hope Kripa would do that..lol......but i hope this time Zaib doesnt lose his brains and reject her (hes too smart to do that) but you never know....this fan-fic is a ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!!!!!  so many surprises....including some loops i see..lol.........hm.......im guessing nishant is going to play a part in making Zaib feel jealous??😳😃😉
kan123 thumbnail
ok so this is the beginning of a long legal battle...a case of misteken identity...hmmm...kripa go fight the world an prove him innocent..

so bheegi di u accept azaan is alive?is he the actual terrorist?just a guess...sorry wild guess 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
im confused now....r u trying to tell us that zaib IS a terrorist?:S whats with the mistaken identity....
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kan123

ok so this is the beginning of a long legal battle...a case of misteken identity...hmmm...kripa go fight the world an prove him innocent..

so bheegi di u accept azaan is alive?is he the actual terrorist?just a guess...sorry wild guess 😆

nahin yaar...azaan is a sweetheart 😳