Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: anjali308

shoe, Rabeea???? πŸ˜‰  Freudian slip huh?  You're right, Kusum has stopped being a show and is now a shoe...something that hurts terribly and you wish you could toss so that you can relax πŸ˜†

CORRECT anju but it  was a typo! kkkaassh I meant it!'

heeeeeeeeeehehehehehehe! I was typing really fast and I pressed Enter so I didn't read what Ii wrote!πŸ˜†

I AM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!111πŸ˜†

*Anjali* thumbnail
congratulations, munizaaa! πŸ‘
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kanchi

Kiu ki there are more then a 1000 aunties who like K-saga thenjassi to see new sari,gehena ,bidiya,jute so as to encourage ekta to make those undigestable K-saga.

Originally posted by: Minnie

Ohh KanchiπŸ˜†

Maybe we should ask T&D to dress the gang,mallika & pari in Kanjivarams and bindiyas and churis.In fact to make it a little more  'hat ke' armaan and Raj can wear sherwanis with pink pagris everyday to office.Jassi will of course soon follow them with banarasis and kundan sets as soon as her makeover happens............

I can already see trps shooting!!!!!!!

You guys gave me the chuckes for the day...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kanjivaran and shewani...I am just going crazy with the imagination.

buli123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

You guys gave me the chuckes for the day...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kanjivaran and shewani...I am just going crazy with the imagination.

no dress party cud liven this serial up cause it too needs stories and popularity . popularity does not come going against poeples likings.n actually  THE BEST DRESS FOR ARMAAN WUD BE DIAPERS  . by then he cud win the award of sensibly dressed man cause then it wud definately match his attitude . that of pari and mallika they dont need anything . raj , he cud just make the company go bankrupt with his habits .
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: buli123

THE BEST DRESS FOR ARMAAN WUD BE DIAPERS  . by then he cud win the award of sensibly dressed man cause then it wud definately match his attitude .

πŸ˜† buli123!!!!!!!!!!! that was hilarious!!!
ides thumbnail
Kanchi, Minnie and Anju.....u gals r hilarious.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Buli123......u deserve a standing ovation for that one........πŸ˜†
MR2006 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜† buli123!!!!!!!!!!! that was hilarious!!!

My sentiments exactly πŸ˜†

By the way, why did this happen? I thought the new declaration was that JJKN could do without Purab. The charts show me something different..πŸ˜†

Anyway, I don't want to start another argument, but can someone please tell me why JJKN is doing this bad, regardless of so much exposure on Armaan's part?πŸ˜• I am confused. Poor Armaan, the audience can't stand him. πŸ˜†

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mr 2006,the discussion here is not whether JJKN is doing well with or without Purab.JKN is doing fine without Purab.The last week charts showed something different from this one which proves it.The discussion here is happening because all of us are trying to figure out why Kusum is doing better than JJKN.

And Kkusum certainely doesn't have Purab and we can't think of anyother factor which is making it fare better, other than the ones we have posted above.Any ideas??

And buli123,inspite of being a diehard Armaan fan,I have to admit that it was simply crackingπŸ˜†.Armaan in diapers........choooooooooo cute!!!!

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey u gals are too hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....cant stop laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW congrats Munizaa.

phalak thumbnail

πŸ˜† omg! Sherwanis and pagris and diapers........what a combination!!!!!!

You girls are way too goodπŸ˜†

U r already giving Kekta a run for her money!!!!!πŸ˜†