Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bdev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: niruba

Wow....just read all the parts in one go.....I even sacrificed my lunch time to read all the chapters....very addictive...and very interesting

First of all πŸ‘πŸΌ for potraying Meera's character 'positively'....not only Meera, but all characters were justified....and at last, Purva opened her mouth....the flow of your story was good....liked every part of it........awesome job πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You sacrificed your lunch time? That's the best compliment I gotπŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for liking my ff so much.

BD

bdev thumbnail

Originally posted by: btkr

Lovely ending...Normally, Meera se allergy hai, but this was interesting. Thanks for the ff!

Me too, she's drving me a little crazy on the show. So just thought, I would make her do something for a change, at least that way, I can like her better.

BD

bdev thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatinarang

read all the parts together and just loved the story except meera positive character don't go down my throat πŸ˜‰

You should have seen how difficult it was for me to write this ff, thenπŸ˜†. But I tried to make Meera better in my eyes atleast, if she gets jb together, she is positive and I can read the updates of ks, thinking/hoping/prayingπŸ˜† she will do the same.

BD

bdev thumbnail

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I have edited the ending a little on the request of few readers. Hope you like.πŸ˜‰

A couple of you asked me about a new ff. I have already started one, its my attempt to write a love story, I am not really good in the romance dept πŸ˜ƒ , but I have tried. The name is Dil Se. I will be posting chapter 4 of that ff later today.

Here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/824128

BD

Edited by bdev - 16 years ago
momtajbegum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
aww that was a lovely ending

Taj
bdev thumbnail
Originally posted by: davia389

that was a great end..

why there was no  new additoonsss haan +2 in wm ?and jb's life?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

bani got pregnant and baby boy jsut liek his dad.. jai si very strong manπŸ˜†

munna walia ki munnaπŸ˜†

πŸ‘
davia

Hi

Can't let any munna fans down.πŸ˜† He has expectations to live up to.πŸ˜†

BD

nikita28 thumbnail
Hiya,

Just read all the parts....awesome πŸ‘.

I hope the story follows the same story...now that would be great. Would love to see a Jai and Bani reunion like this.

Nikita
bdev thumbnail
Thanks for all your positive comments and pms.

BD
bdev thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita28

Hiya,

Just read all the parts....awesome πŸ‘.

I hope the story follows the same story...now that would be great. Would love to see a Jai and Bani reunion like this.

Nikita

Nikita

Thank you.

I too am waiting for a Jai and Bani reunion, I don't care how it happens as long as they are together😳, and as long as its soonπŸ˜†. People have written so many ff, where jb have united πŸ˜†and these people are still stuck and going in circles

BD

BD