Posted: 16 years ago
read the whole thing

loved it!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
That was awesome, liked everything about it! πŸ‘
hey just finished reading all the chapters wonderful story πŸ‘
Wow....just read all the parts in one go.....I even sacrificed my lunch time to read all the chapters....very addictive...and very interesting

First of all πŸ‘πŸΌ for potraying Meera's character 'positively'....not only Meera, but all characters were justified....and at last, Purva opened her mouth....the flow of your story was good....liked every part of it........awesome job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gr88 part
loved the ending
Lovely ending...Normally, Meera se allergy hai, but this was interesting. Thanks for the ff!
read all the parts together and just loved the story except meera positive character don't go down my throat πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by siumi

beautiful endingπŸ‘

JB together with Ganga, mm...was there any "new addition in the family"πŸ˜†

Hey everything has good ending, so this one had,

I hope you'll start another oneπŸ˜†

Good n8t,

SukhπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks. I totally forgot about Jai Walia's track record, so I edited the post. I have added a 'new addition'. Hope you likeπŸ˜‰

Also, I have already started a new ff. If you would like to read the name is Dil Se. It's my poor attempt at a love storyπŸ˜†

BD

Edited by bdev - 16 years ago

that was a great end..

why there was no  new additoonsss haan +2 in wm ?and jb's life?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

bani got pregnant and baby boy jsut liek his dad.. jai si very strong manπŸ˜†

munna walia ki munnaπŸ˜†

πŸ‘
davia

Edited by davia389 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by phool527

😳 .. awwnnn BD.. that was the best epilogue ive ever read.. πŸ‘ .... i just hope that could happen in the real KS.. so wat if we dont get to see it.. we can alwayz imagine it with the beutiful FF's from our friendz.. hhheh.. πŸ˜‰ kyun sahi bolo na.. ahem ahem.. i hope u have another FF in place of this one.. heheh..

Thanks yaar. I am glad you liked it. Yeah, I too daydream through the ff that everyone writes.😳 Infact, I log on everyday to read members ff so I can atleast get to see jb together, enjoy some momentsπŸ˜ƒ.

BD