Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Members!Hug

I hope you all have been exercising and eating healthy, if not, I'l be after yo all with big dandas!LOL

Jokes apart, welcome to another Discussion of the week! As the title says it all, this weeks topic is Exercising.

We all know visiting the Gym or exercising at home on a daily basis is important, but we all should have fun while exercising nah?Embarrassed So share all your experiences of exercising at home/gym/school or where ever you like.

Happy posting and remember to have fun!

Love, HF.Dev Team

Edited by Vivan4Yana - 29 December 2007 at 6:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*DOTW* - Exercising" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Misha~

Hi Members!Hug

I hope you all have been exercising and eating healthy, if not, I'l be after yo all with big dandas!LOL i am scaredLOL

Jokes apart, welcome to another Discussion of the week! As the title says it all, this weeks topic is Exercising.

We all know visiting the Gym or exercising at home on a daily basis is important, but we all should have fun while exercising nah?Embarrassed So share all your experiences of exercising at home/gym/school or where ever you like.

Happy posting and remember to have fun!

Love, HF.Dev Team

Well, in gym class, which is either 2 or 3 times a week, we practice almost every sport after a warm-up, in which we run three times around the gym, do 20 jumping jacks, do arm circles, and push-ups or pull-upsLOLLOL..its a good excersise and keeps us in good shape i guess. then i also do other activities like swimming, play tennis, and 30 minutes of ice-skating every Saturady morning..and i take Bharat Natyam clases and have been for the past 6 yearsEmbarrassed

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma s

Hello all memebers,

i am new to this site and was very happy to see what great website has been created for my fav show, i missed one week of Zaara from Dec 17- Dec 21 and dont know how and where to watch, tying my best since then, well if any one can help me that would be greatly appricated.

Regards

Salma S

Hi Salma, This is a whole forum dedicated to Zaara: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=199

Do check it out and you'll find your updates there.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Ok, coming to exercising, I am not really a huge gym fan but I love exercising at home.  The main part of my exercising is dancing which according me to is the best exercise for all the parts of your body.

I love to have the music on while exercising.  It makes time go by faster even if you are doing very hard exercises.

But do exercise on regular basis, It's very important for your health!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 1:50am | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Clap
i love excercising!!!......... Tongue
Believe me......my friends all call me GYM freak...... LOL
although iam just 14............i adore treadmills and yoga.....its just best!Smile!.....also.....i am very very scared of being fat! Embarrassed ..........i dunno y!....i was a lil anorexic at the beggining of this yearDead......then my mum put up with a nutritionist!.....which has improved my lifestyle!.......excercising shud bcum a daily routine! Big smile it has already bcum mine!
Embarrassed

Edited by prithvi lover - 28 December 2007 at 1:51am

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 28 December 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged
well i do treadmill in my house while watching tv and wells eriously speaking i have fun doing it because i never feel the time passing that way...

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
(great topic) Clap

hmm... exercising ... well i had to quit the gym (after only a month or so) as i had a neck injury and also because i tend to be so busy nowadays that i dont have time for the gym and they are taking 30 out of my bank for nothing so i decided to quit!

well.. i must admit i am very lazy when it comes to exercising but when i get started i can go on forever... i recently been given a abz trimmer for an eid present and i have a stepper so my new years resolution is to start using them... i had a punch bag but decided that it wasnt for me... itz just the cold whether that makes me feel lazy Confused

Q: can i do exercise 3 xz a wk and that been cardio one day and stepper the other two dayz?... i was told that i cant do the same form of exercise as it will not work or something is it true?

Edited by mesmerized - 04 January 2008 at 5:45am

pollydolly

IF-Dazzler

pollydolly

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
My mom used to make me go to the gym, I hated that. But after a while, I realized that whenever I exercised it was important for me to exercise in a temperature or a place that I feel comfortable in. I didn't used to like it at all when the people stared at me in the gym LOL Anywayz, so now I exercise/warm up at home and after that I just dance LOL Seriously, I don't like exercising!!!!!!! I dancce everyday and that's how I burn my calories Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top