Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdsean thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Great part. Angad seems to be a jerk. Can't wait for the next part. continue soon. Bye.
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdsean

Great part. Angad seems to be a jerk. Can't wait for the next part. continue soon. Bye.

Thanx

Yes Angad is certainly a jerk but he will change with time.

well continue reading and enjoying.

awaazilicious thumbnail

part 5

Oh hey! sorry i kind of dozed away, even though there was so much commotion going on tonight. Let me stop my blabber and tell you something. No actually why don't I show it to you instead. I'm sure all of you are dying to know who is this who grabbed our poor Zaib away from all those senseless pinheads. Well what are we waiting for then, lets go...

"Koi kabhi un chehron ko parhay
Jo afsaanon ki tarha hotay hain
Woh ankhein jin mein shokhion ki jagha
Gehray gehray samandar hotay hain
Woh hont jin hon nay hansi ki bajaye
Chup ki chaadron orhi hoti hain
Woh dil jin mein hazar khuahishain nahi
Tootay huway armaan chupay hotay hain"

Zaib couldn't help but think of that whilst looking into Kripa's eyes. The way she had pulled him in and how both of them had collided was just all so sudden but the warmth in her eyes transfered him into another world. Their proximity had raised both of their heart beats and they were so close that each could feel their breaths on their face. Zaib was unsure of what to do because it was really awkward and he was surprised.

Kripa also didn't understand what to do because he was standing right there in her face, so close that she can absorb his sweet smell. "What shall I do to get out of this position? He's so close." She thought whilst staring into his dreaming green eyes.

There was no conversation between them but their hearts understood so many things. Zaib began going closer and closer, almost until their lips nearly touched when a sudden racket broke off the magical moment. He stopped and turned around leaving a stunned Kripa.

Seemed like the girls finally catched on the point that he was being missed but his seurity had already come to make sure the girls were shown their way out. Some as usual were protesting and some even succeeded in getting away. As Zaib noticed one or two of them coming their way, he covered himself by pressing into Kripa and the wall. Now they were really close and he didn't know what would happen next. Something in his head was telling him to wish for this closeness to never end. He thought, "Kripa you haven't realised but since the first time I met you, you've been the only thing I think about. Your lovely fair face keeps coming in front of my eyes, even when I close my eyes. I can't even realise if I'm awake or asleep."

Similar kind of thought processes were running in Kripa's head. "Zaib why are you so wonderful that attracts anyone towards you. What's in you that is not in Angad which is making me feel this way? Your gorgoeusly sweet eyes and smile are just a start but in a whole you're ideal. I see more than a friend in you, but why?" She tried hard to fight with her emotions. She didn't want to melt down that time and show that she really wanted Zaib to touch her the way he had just a while ago.

Zaib drew apart slowly and looked at Kripa who had her eyes closed. He smiled and had an urge to go closer and kiss them but he clenched his fists in order to control himself and just walked away from there. He kept an eye out for anymore of those girls still roaming around before he made his way to the stairs. The party was still going on so there was no possible way he could just slip away to his room which is what he wanted to do so badly. As he stood near the stairs he felt a heavy arm bang on his shoulder. He jerked up with a fright thinking he was caught but then he relaxed to see it was only Angad. Then he frowned. "Thanks for helping me out bhai." Tonight he didn't want to put up a show but because of Angad he couldn't prevent it. Another thing to go down his list with dad.

Angad stood there and then just burst out laughing. Something he rarely did. "I think you handled it quite alright by yourself, don't you think?"

To Zaib's disbelief Angad was actaully laughing instead of getting angry at him for setting up a show. He knew that his father didn't like his singing hobby so thats why he was not going to sing tonight but now that he had, he had the feeling that Angad would probabaly come and give him a lecture about it. Something seemed different about him tonight, was it the smile on his face or was it something else? whatever it was he actually liked his brother when he did laugh. It took out his handsome features. But Zaib was still annoyed with him so he turned away from Angad and stared back in the crowd. He saw Kripa still standing in the corner which made him remember that he had just left her without saying anything. She must be perplexed.

Angad turned Zaib towards him again. "Okay now more on a serious note. I'm sorry I didn't help you but if I would've intervened it would've just increased the show even more. If you're thinking about dad then don't worry because one small song is not going to be made into a big deal. So why don't you just stop running around and join the party." Angad saw his dad calling him. "Look we better go and cut the cake."

Both of them walked towards the centre of the crowd where their parents waited in front of a two storey chocolate cake. Angad went and stood next to his dad whilst Zaib went and stood next to his mom. Then Dilip got everyone's attention to come near the cake as the two birthday boys cut it.

Kripa stood next to Naina admiring both of them. She still had'nt come out of the Zaib spell yet so her eyes appeared dillisional.

The first piece of cake went to Dilip and Naina by both Zaib and Angad and then after Zaib fed a bit to Angad, he held the piece in his hands looking at Kripa. He could see how she was still in the same phase because her eyes were glued on him. As he went towards her to feed her, three to two girls came rushing from the crowd and rushed on him altogether. One held onto his arm, other onto his other arm and one grabbed onto his hand. They began fighting as to who would get to feed him. Zaib was stuck as he was being pulled hence and fourth. He tried reasoning with the girls but they continued arguing and just ended up stuffing the cake in his mouth altogether. His face was covered with cake with cream on his lips,cheeks and nose. It was hillarious. The crowd couldn't help but laugh and clap as if a show was going on.

Angad had already moved out of the way and now was annoyed with the secuity for doing such a lousy job. He attempted to come forward and release his brother out of the grip of those crazy girls but they just wouldn't let go.

This sitaution was something Zaib didn't want to project, especially not in front of Kripa. He thought "God, what must she think of me?" He struggled to get out of the girls' grip but one or two of them had gotten hold of his shirt and just didn't let go. His hair was dishevelled and now as he pushed their hands away from him, they managed to break a few buttons of his shirt. It was so embarrassing.

"Come on girls, time to leave!" Two security guards finally showed up and decided to do their job. Well actually Angad had to shout down their throats in order for them to realise what happened.

Before the girls released him all of them together gave him a smoochy kiss on his cheeks. Then they were practically pulled off him, whilst he stood there looking at a red fumed Kripa.

She was annoyed with the scene in front of her and a stream of jealousy ran inside her which was fiercing her heart really badly. Why didn't she like those girls attacking Zaib? Why did she feel so bad when they were all over him? By the looks of it he seemed to be enjoying it. She just turned around to walk away from him because she couldn't stand it anymore.

Zaib caught up with her. "I'm sorry Kripa. Kaha jaarahee ho? wont you even wish me?"

She stared at his cake covered face and then she noticed the lipstick marks all over. "Tumhara chehra poster bana huwa hai, jaga kaha hai wish karne ke liye." she stompted off to her room.

After she said that Zaib touched his face and realised it was covered with cream so he looked around on the table for a tissue and began wiping quickly because he really wanted to talk to Kripa. She really looked upset and he wanted to clear the misunderstanding. As he began rushing he got held back by Angad.

"where are you going? The guests are leaving so have to see them off."

"Bhai, please I'll be right back. There's something I've to do."
Zaib desperately kept his eyes on Kripa who was only halfway to her room yet. He would be able to reach her in time, but Angad had to let him go. He slipped away anyway and rushed over to the otherside stairs in order to meet Kripa half way.

She was in no mood to talk to him anymore. "God he's such a creep. Mene socha ke wo Angad se bohat hee alag hai.He certainly is but worse than him. I really hate both of them right now." She muttered under her breath as she came closer to her room.

"Kripa hold up! please listen to me."

"Leave me alone Zaib!"

"Listen to me. Whatever happened, wasn't my fault. It's just that..."

As she opened up the sliding door of her room she turned around and faced him and put her hand up to tell him to stop. "I don't want to hear anything. Tum jo bhi karo, mujhe kya?" She shut the door in his face without letting him finish and then she closed the curtains too to shut him out.

"Women! you can't live with them or without them." Zaib raised his hands in the air with despair and just walked away to the opposite side to his room. Kripa was overreacting when there was nothing to it really.

what are you guys still doing here? I mean I'm really sleepy right now so i guess we'll have to continue this story tomorrow. Anyways my mom says I've to sleep early so I can't really stay awake like our Zaib now can I. Anyways Zaib and Kripa are also going to sleep so what would be the point of hanging around here then. So i'll wake all you guys again tomorrow, as well as our very own Angad, Kripa and Zaib. Till then goodnight and sweet dreams.

End of part.

Thankyou all you guys for your sweet comments. I hoped you liked this part.  

Edited by arwa72 - 16 years ago
ishu124 thumbnail
im confused. who likes who?

great part.

countinue sooon.
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
GRT PART..."Tumhara chehra poster bana huwa hai, jaga kaha hai wish karne ke liye.....that line reminds me of kaho na pyar hai.......cont. soon 😳
P u j a- -* thumbnail
Loved this part! Awww i'm glad it was Kripa who pulled him ,there staring session was cute! Lol those security guards really arent good at their job lol! πŸ˜› Poor Zaib lipstick & cake all over his face πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor guy, omg for the first time Angad laughed! πŸ˜ƒ loll haha Kripa's being so moody about it, Zaib needs to woo her πŸ˜› Or maybe Angad could sweep in & those two make a couple lol! Loved the writing in the black parts! cont soon! && Happy New Year! x
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishu124

im confused. who likes who?

great part.

countinue sooon.

Hey i'm sorry if u found it confusing

well basicly Kripa has always known Angad from her childhood and since then she has wanted to get his attention. Now after so many years she came face to face with him again but he still neglects her. Now she got to know Zaib who looks exactly like Angad but it completely different.

The attraction se has towards Zaib is something she is not sure of so she's confused as to who she actually likes. Zaib or Angad.

I hope that helped you a bit, if not it might help to read over the last few parts agin coz i explained it in there.

well continue reading and appreciating.

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

GRT PART..."Tumhara chehra poster bana huwa hai, jaga kaha hai wish karne ke liye.....that line reminds me of kaho na pyar hai.......cont. soon 😳

Thanx

Well when i  did write it that knph scene was in my mind. It was so cute that i wanted to use it somewhere in the ff.

well continue reading and appreciating.

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: P u j a- -*

Loved this part! Awww i'm glad it was Kripa who pulled him ,there staring session was cute! Lol those security guards really arent good at their job lol! πŸ˜› Poor Zaib lipstick & cake all over his face πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor guy, omg for the first time Angad laughed! πŸ˜ƒ loll haha Kripa's being so moody about it, Zaib needs to woo her πŸ˜› Or maybe Angad could sweep in & those two make a couple lol! Loved the writing in the black parts! cont soon! && Happy New Year! x

thanx Puja.

well the security guards really do just sit around and eat whilst other people do their jobs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

don't worry our very own Zaib will definitely think of a way to make Kripa happy again and fall for him again. Hmm Angad would probably just come and scold at her for overeacting and nothign more at this point i'm afraid.

Well catch the next part for that and once again thankyou.

Happy new year to you too πŸ‘ πŸ‘

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: proud_2_b_mysel

awesome, she more over has feelings for zaib than angad. But then why does she still think about angad after being treated so badly

Thanx

As i said that Kripa is actaully confused at the moment with what she wants. She has only known Angad and now all of a sudden she met an opposite of him as Zaib so she doesn't know what to do.

well further would be revealed in furtehr parts so do be sure to catch them.