Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Secret Santa - Final GIFT Instructions!* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Chicha-

IF-Dazzler

-Chicha-

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you Big smile

can't wait Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Secret Santa - Final GIFT Instructions!* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
ur most welcome guys! im glad ur enjoying the game Big smile

it's worth ALL my effort if u guys had fun and even better when u appreciate my effort.. thanku! Embarrassed

*Edit* Guys, if ANY of u haven't received any clues from ur secret santa yet.. let me know ASAP! Coz by now u should have received a few! If u haven't, let me know NOW! Smile

Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 23 December 2007 at 4:26am

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
luvneet, was there a rule about how many clues one should recieve?>

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Luvneet! I loved the SS event! I will send the gift tomorrow as its on my laptop. Smile

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

there was no official rule as such, but i would've liked every Secret Santa to have sent at least 3 clues to their assigned person! Some ppl have done more than that, others havent Ouch hopefully they'll send some more clues within the next day or so.. if not, then i'll have to do something about it so that the person they have doesnt get left out! Smile

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

Originally posted by mz.jess

there was no official rule as such, but i would've liked every Secret Santa to have sent at least 3 clues to their assigned person! Some ppl have done more than that, others havent Ouch hopefully they'll send some more clues within the next day or so.. if not, then i'll have to do something about it so that the person they have doesnt get left out! Smile

My person gave me only 2 clues!Confused

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged
If you have received less than three clues, contact me asap, and i repeat, i'll give u a clue or so to help u try and guess who they are! Big smile

Dont forget to send your gift/s for the person you are secret santa for.. and also a Guess as for who u think your secret santa is.. i.e. the person who has been sending u clues... send this to me y the 27th! thats two more days.. please dont forget!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I received to clues from my SS and sent two as well. I hope that's okay Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top