Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Moderator's Note:
Please calm down, both of you. This isn't an inapropriate topic. I guess people who love cheese can post thier views here. Smile Please stop attcking the memeber.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheese (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bolly_Punk1188

Bolly_Punk1188

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
thank you -Simmi- and indianhomey1992. me and my friend were just seeing if people on if would anwser to random question, thats all, we weren't ttrying to do this becaus it is stupid or anything, we were just taking a survey. i don't know why KarenB is geting all fussed up about but it was just curiousity.

mkoi

Goldie

mkoi

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
well actuallie karanb....bolly does hav friends thats me as well..in ur point u r rite n in hers she is too yea she is new she is learnin n everieone kant keep shuttin her down...if u want to b a good person y dont u help her out a bit...she jus came to i-f to hav fun..not fight wit everieone...im also not tryin to fite wit u jus tryin to make u realise but u shud step in her shoez n c how it is like....so plzz dont treat mie friend tht way if u got to kno her she is trulie awsome!! c'mon dont hate...jus appreciate! im also thinkin tht u didnt cum to if to fite wit ppl ur also verie nyc....plz....

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Closing this topic because its clearly starting fights that are definatly unecessary.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top