Posted: 16 years ago
what is your favorite kind of cheese?
um................ 😕 since ur new i will tell u that this isnt really a type of thing to chat bout so please dont post sumthing like this again i see ur trying to make frends but try posting sumthin that will bring up a duscussion 😕 😕
try going into other chat clubs that will make it easy for u too make up a topic 😊 😛 😊 Edited by KaranB - 16 years ago
This was just a test to see if any one would answer to a random question. and i guess it works.
well please dont cuz its a waste of room and waste of posts which isnt very helpful! so please stop it and i think modds its time to close this topic!
well thank u for your support. I really appreciate the effort you put in this to make this page shut down.
have a great day.
well listen up bolly-watever iv been on i-f longer than u so u shud at least appreciate that im helping u! so u better think about wat ur saying if u dont wanna be banned 🤓 and im sure i noe y u have no frends! cuz u got attitude probs!
Moderator's Note:
Please calm down, both of you. This isn't an inapropriate topic. I guess people who love cheese can post thier views here. 😊 Please stop attcking the memeber.
thank you -Simmi- and indianhomey1992. me and my friend were just seeing if people on if would anwser to random question, thats all, we weren't ttrying to do this becaus it is stupid or anything, we were just taking a survey. i don't know why KarenB is geting all fussed up about but it was just curiousity.
well actuallie karanb....bolly does hav friends thats me as well..in ur point u r rite n in hers she is too yea she is new she is learnin n everieone kant keep shuttin her down...if u want to b a good person y dont u help her out a bit...she jus came to i-f to hav fun..not fight wit everieone...im also not tryin to fite wit u jus tryin to make u realise but u shud step in her shoez n c how it is like....so plzz dont treat mie friend tht way if u got to kno her she is trulie awsome!! c'mon dont hate...jus appreciate! im also thinkin tht u didnt cum to if to fite wit ppl ur also verie nyc....plz....