Merry Christmas!!!!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends๐Ÿค—,

I am sure by now, everyone most feel the Christmas spirit as the Christmas Eve is near by now๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Christmas is for joy, for giving and sharing, for laughter, for coming together with family and friends, for tinsel and brightly decorated packages... But mostly, Christmas is for love. It was this love for which Jesus came to this world and sacrificed his life.

Thus Christmas is a celebration of love and mirth symbolized by the Nativity, the Santa, the caribou, the poinsettia and the evergreens. All that bring home the spirit of love and life. And this is the spirit that makes Christmas so popular throughout the world.

Every year more than 400 million people celebrate Christmas around the world -- that makes Christmas one of the world's biggest religious and commercial festivities. In approximately year 300 A.D., the birthday of Jesus was determined to be on December 25, the day that has been celebrated from then till this very day. The celebration on the 25th of December starts with Christmas Eve, the evening of December 24.

Knowing Youโ€ฆ
Christmas season fills our hearts with joy;
Bright, happy days bring special kinds of pleasure.
We're wrapped in the excitement of it all,
The sights, the sounds, the smells and the tastes we treasure.

Yet when we have some quiet time to think
About our finest blessings all year through,
We focus on our Friends,
And appreciate the gift of knowing you!

We would like to wish all of our friends here in IF and their beloved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Cheers,

Atina, Rojapoooo, Giri, Pat, Serial, Bluegal and Mels๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Wishing all my dear IF friends a very Merry  Christmas  and a Happy New Year. May the Lord Bless you all with good health, wealth and happiness. Love Kavitha Ravi Edited by Kavitha Ravi - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
May you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...May the 'year to come' bring lots of happiness and sucess in all your endeavors ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ...

Aishu
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year folks.
Hope 2008 brings you all health, wealth and
happiness.

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear friends

Christmas, even for non-Christians, is a time for reflection and resolution as it closely precedes the new year ... As I reflect, I would like to seek forgiveness from and extend a hand of friendship to all those whom I may have offended through unintended insensitive remarks in these pages.
And, as I look ahead, all I want for Christmas is ...
  1. for long-ending, dry serials to come to a quick close (e.g., Anandham to end soon with the wedding of the year);
  2. for new serials that subtly help to promote progressive values and steer clear of blood and tears;
  3. for the bonds of friendship nurtured through IF to continue to deepen;
  4. and, most importantly, for the real world to be free of blood and tears.
Best wishes for 2008 to all IF readers and also to all the actors and actresses, directors and producers and supporting crew who bring joy (and occasional fury) to our lives.

Peace, shalom, salaam, shanti to all. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love
Bonheur
Edited by Bonheur - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish everyone a merry christmas and a prosperous happy new year.

May god bless you all with your worthwhile wishes and ambitions.
Vinuthasri thumbnail
Dear friends,

Thanks for your wishes.
Merry christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year to all of you. May all your dreams come true and may you all have a very healthy and happy new year.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Wishing you all the joys of holiday season and a very Happy New Year - 2008..!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

merry christmad and happy new year everyone!!

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year friends