Page 2 Page 2

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Siddarth to marry again!

Siddarth is shortly to wed for the second time and the bride is none other
than his latest girl friend Soha Ali Khan!

After completing the film 'Boys,' Siddarth got married to Meghna. But their
marriage did not last long and they parted ways last year.

When acting in 'Rang de Basanti,' Siddarth and Soha Ali Khan fell in love.
They dated each other and were seen together at public functions. Soha is
the daughter of cricketing legend Mansur Ali Khan and actress Sharmila
Tagore. Her elder brother is actor Saif Ali Khan.

Recently, Soha's parents met Siddarth and spoke to him. Siddarth's
parents are also for the match.

So, according to Bollywood sources, one could expect Soha and Siddarth
to get married sometime soon.

source: cinesouth

Edited by meli - 21 December 2007 at 11:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddarth and Soha to marry???" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
congrats to the couple.

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I never knew Sidharth and his first wife got divorced.

Anyways, they make a good pair. Embarrassed Just hope they don't end up changing partners evry year LOL

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged

oh yes i read about it too. i heard meghna was his childhood friend cum lover. but soha is really pretty Tongue hope this will be his last girl LOL

btw ditty, your avatar, its the part where jyo will say "eppadiyum ungalukku kanakku theiryathu-nu enakku theriyum" i love this couple too ya Big smile

Edited by bluegal - 23 December 2007 at 2:14am

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluegal

oh yes i read about it too. i heard meghna was his childhood friend cum lover. but soha is really pretty Tongue hope this will be his last girl LOL

btw ditty, your avatar, its the part where jyo will say "eppadiyum ungalukku kanakku theiryathu-nu enakku theriyum" i love this couple too ya Big smile

I know yaar......that night scene is my fav in the movie........this avi was made by kabeeThumbs Up the way Jo tells him'I'm 25 ......and I've been waiting to be kissed all thses yrs' is awesomeEmbarrassed

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ditty

I know yaar......that night scene is my fav in the movie........this avi was made by kabeeThumbs Up the way Jo tells him'I'm 25 ......and I've been waiting to be kissed all thses yrs' is awesomeEmbarrassed

kabee did a great job with the avy! i think we should open one topic somewhere to discuss about out fav avvies and siggies lol LOL

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged

kabee did a great job with the avy! i think we should open one topic somewhere to discuss about out fav avvies and siggies lol LOL

kabee is fantastic yaarEmbarrassedAlmost all ym surya jo siggies you see are made by kabee. There is a siggy shop in the other topics forum, thats where we all requested for our siggies to kabee, but I think Kabee is a bit busy with ehr studies.

Anyways, lets not turn this into a avi-siggy post and stick on to the topicLOLRemember, meli's now the viewbie hereWink

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

kabee is fantastic yaarEmbarrassedAlmost all ym surya jo siggies you see are made by kabee. There is a siggy shop in the other topics forum, thats where we all requested for our siggies to kabee, but I think Kabee is a bit busy with ehr studies.

Anyways, lets not turn this into a avi-siggy post and stick on to the topicLOLRemember, meli's now the viewbie hereWink

oh yes, i've seen the siggie shop Wink

okies, we shall get back to topic. when will siddarth be marrying soha?

just a while ago, soha denied it saying can't friends be seen together in the open lol.. she should have just say so they are dating. it would have given the reporters a field of the day writing it out Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.