could someone help me.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nupsk

nupsk

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
in between there were videos of Jersey no 10 till 17th Dec...but what happened to that link????Confused
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could someone help me!!!!!
take care!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "could someone help me....." in SAB Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

archujani

archujani

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
hi
i have the links in my email but this forum is not allowimng me to post them for u. i get a message saying, no allowed to post links. sorryyyyyyyy

priyankasen1

priyankasen1

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hey arch can u pm us n send teh links plzzzzzzzz.....plz plz help yaar...i dont hv any access to the links.

SaaraDON

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraDON

Posted: 26 December 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archujani

hi
i have the links in my email but this forum is not allowimng me to post them for u. i get a message saying, no allowed to post links. sorryyyyyyyy

Those videos are from other sites which we dont allow.Smile

Kindly use the help desk for such queries.

Topic Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top