mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
guys i had a question is the mahi who died same as the mahi when she was introduced i mean was it the same person who played mahi throughtout the serial  cuz its hard to believe that she is married to raj from devi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
what..?..i mean Mahi Abhay's wife in the show kkusum married the raj from Devi in real life? Please explain!
mango thumbnail
k u no mahi form kusum i just found out that she is married to raj from devi and they even have a child i just wanted to know if it was the same person who played mahi throughtout the whole show or at the begginning it was someone else n later they changed it
smilingstar3 thumbnail
yes same exact mahi
all through
mango thumbnail
🤢than thats a really weird couple he looks so young and all and he married mahi 🤢
smilingstar3 thumbnail
hehhe
actually mahi is pretty as an actress
in the show  she's kind of ugly
and now i'm sure she's lost weight cuz she ain't pregnant any more😛
lol......well but still u can c she's fat......she and raj from devi....weird......i don know......may be it's just me......but they will look quite funny......
Mgurl thumbnail

OMG that's a shock right there yeah she was pretty when she was skinny like in Kutumb, Kasam, and Ghar Ek Mandir which are all Ekta's serial all of them start with a K except for Ghar Ek Mandir which has it in the middle.......Ek

yeah it's the same Mahi throughout the serial and she'll  look younger when she comes back on Kusum skinny!

Canadian Angel thumbnail
She was shown pretty before the leap but after she looked so damn fat
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think it was fat

just an extra effect on what you look like when you are pregnant