Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine_triv thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: raj5000

lolss on topic name.

If you are in love with a person who is marrying your friend, what will you do? This is not hypothetical actually happened with cousin I know, all I told him  was go for love no matter what...šŸ˜† it wasn't that simple..cousin was obligated with things friend did for him and was in state of utter confusion... all I said was believe in destiny and do what you think is right for distant future.

Question is whether one should wish good luck to the lover/friend on marraige OR step up and become a dilwala to take the dulaniya way?

Well if she's marrying the friend then it's a bit obvious that she has made her choice. If he really thinks that the girl has feelings for him then he should talk to her. Whatever happens it shouldn't be left for too long, otherwise the messier it will get. When is your cousin's friend getting married??? 
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_triv

Well if she's marrying the friend then it's a bit obvious that she has made her choice. If he really thinks that the girl has feelings for him then he should talk to her. Whatever happens it shouldn't be left for too long, otherwise the messier it will get. When is your cousin's friend getting married??? 

This was last year.It was just love/luck for the marrying couple, eventually out grew and never wants to discuss it .. lolss. You are right on the messier part, that is in all relationship..something to keep in mind.

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago
Evilgenius_S.Sā„¢ thumbnail

**I want to say tht.....see.........if the person u love is aware of this afct that U love him./her....then he/she may not marryy ur frend..!! BUT as per the case is.....in this situation........eva thought...WHy this situation actually rose????.................as in....see when u r in a relationship with someone..then it IS must that feelings get reciprocated...........!!!!  if they aint..there's no use in xpecting........!!!!! ....secondly......,if u love a person.DONT HOLD BACK............instead..say it him/her rightaway..!! i knwww easier said than done..............but .........sadddestt thing iss...when u hold it back n dont say it..!!!!  zyada se zyada kya hga ke refusal hga............ya acceptance..!!! refusl ho tou..OK......!!! satisfaction to hai..ke atleastt now tht other person is AWARE ke U actualy Felt something for them.......!!! Aur agar acceptance hou...to isse zyada acha to kch  ho he nai skta....!! <<< see u waited for the otehr person to say smthng....instead u said it...first..>> accpetance hogai.!! clear hogaya.....k seee...wo b tmhare lie kch feeel krti thi........!!!

AND the last matter << attending marriage : ........GO !!! dont think..nythng..!! JUST GO.!!  because you r brave n so is ur Love for him/her.........!! SHow the world n him/ her..also..that...............duniya ki in rasmoon se kaafi............BADA hai tmhara pyar..........!!!!!

And also the most important thing : ........If ur love for her is true....and if she has beeen written in ur fatee..............!!! Then believe ME....NO power On this whole wide earth can keep her from You..!!!...............ANd if she/he is NOT meant for you...............then no Power on this earth .........can bring her/him back to you.......!!!!!! šŸ˜Š

Umm kis ki shaadi hai ajj..??  šŸ˜†